PDA

View Full Version : Other Lalor Park - Massage with Bella

jacobus
06-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Hi All

There is a massage place in Lalor Park called Healing Massage Seven Hills and it's a hidden gem. Lat week i did the look-see at about 10 places last week and ended up in Seven Hills, There is a girl there who works Wednesdays called Bella. She is half thai and wears glasses. she has the most beautifully shaped bottom, flat tummy, small and perfect boobies and perky nipples. he pussy is utterly immaculate and clean shaven. she doesnt allow pussy play but the view is amazing anyway. she is gentle and appreciates the same. she likes you and her to wear a mask right in the current situation.

:) Jacobus :)

hungry4love007
07-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Hi All

There is a massage place in Lalor Park called Healing Massage Seven Hills and it's a hidden gem. Lat week i did the look-see at about 10 places last week and ended up in Seven Hills, There is a girl there who works Wednesdays called Bella. She is half thai and wears glasses. she has the most beautifully shaped bottom, flat tummy, small and perfect boobies and perky nipples. he pussy is utterly immaculate and clean shaven. she doesnt allow pussy play but the view is amazing anyway. she is gentle and appreciates the same. she likes you and her to wear a mask right in the current situation.

What was the damage for part 2?

Any extras available? Feel free to pm.

jacobus
08-01-2022, 07:41 AM
Extra was $50 and well worth it

ucokrajameong
08-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Hi All

Sounds a good session [emoji1417]

Did she wear a mask as well; meaning cant see her face?

Also, Thai mix; is that with white you mean?

Scooby51
09-01-2022, 12:41 PM
It's been a while since visiting.Sounds worth a visit again