PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Massage Kiyomi - Nice body, but no touching down under

JohnJones
10-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Kiyomi is your typical Japanese girl except that she's slightly taller (168-170cm), tanned skin and tits that fits your hands.

Massage is okay, I won't expect any better since the goal was for part 2.

She operates like a waitress in a Japanese restaurant - detailing what she offers, what you can and can't do to her, and how much tip she wants. Then when she gets naked you wish she'd offer full service, but I will tell you truthfully there is no YMMV. But she takes good care of you when she rubs you down, she's even put her other hand on top of your urethra opening to stop you from cumming into your own face. At least she's better than some MLs that have 'semenphobia' and doesn't like semen dripping onto their fingers.

She cleans you and your sperm deposits using warm towels which is what I love about her, and I think every ML should do the same. The feeling of your dick being wiped with a warm towel after cumming is the best.

A definite return visit for me.

Applejoker
11-12-2021, 06:16 PM
thanks for the review ! she sounds goodd

Aphantom
26-03-2022, 10:06 PM
thanks for the review ! she sounds goodd
I saw her at 227 NS before. Really cute, fit body, does a lot of surfing, fun to talk with. Standard NHJ.

Funandfun
26-03-2022, 11:43 PM
In her early days I tried her at Sussex Star, very good manners and polite. Light touching down there and Italian was on offer in those days without any additional charges.

buster
27-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Sounds experienced if she’s worked at those shops

woods23
27-03-2022, 10:54 PM
In her early days I tried her at Sussex Star, very good manners and polite. Light touching down there and Italian was on offer in those days without any additional charges.

What her name at SS Mr funand
fun ? Not the same name Is it?

Funandfun
28-03-2022, 01:48 AM
What her name at SS Mr funand
fun ? Not the same name Is it?

Yep, same name. She used Elika and Nicky at SBM in 2018 - 2019.

Abcd1325
28-03-2022, 07:17 AM
She sound delicious

woods23
28-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Yep, same name. She used Elika and Nicky at SBM in 2018 - 2019.

Thanks. Ohh is her yes....she was a very interesting lady I liked her and her cute smile. I think maybe is not is her Man ? she went home just before Christmas 2020 nd might not come back. It doesn't sounds like her according to OP that's not her routine (restaurant)in the room ! Hmmm Interesting !!