PDA

View Full Version : General talk has anyone tried Midnight delight at parramatta?

vanpersi
09-12-2021, 10:51 AM
I was always wondering about this place. the photo of the girls in their website looks decent. What is included in standard services? can anyone recommend me a nice big arse girl?

cheers (^▽^)

Rand8144
09-12-2021, 02:47 PM
I been wondering the same thing. Not much reviews on here. Will be great to get some recent reviews

JohnJones
09-12-2021, 07:24 PM
First and last time here was around 2013-2014. Plenty of huge arses here but only if you're into fat white chicks. Had to wait 20mins before I finally got the best out of the lineup - blonde Russian Australian with curvy body. She is the smallest out of all the lineup but not slim. Pretty sure she was the most popular in the shop at the time.

I don't know if I'd go back there these days. White WLs charge a lot for standard service. If I pay $20k for a watch I'd expect to own at least a low to mid range Rolex or Patek Philippe instead of Casio, same as when I pay $300 for sex I expect the WL to give me GFE rather than SFE (star fish experience).

Punter 747
10-12-2021, 08:35 AM
Not the greatest place, like started again says, but rooms are good. Price is decent for western. Some gems, maybe not in top tier looks but service/attitude.
Nowadays I've seen average looking white, African girls and Latinas there too. Can be rude receptionist.

Rand8144
12-12-2021, 09:39 AM
Rude receptionist seems to be a common theme. Thanks guys

hornedbeast
12-12-2021, 02:35 PM
More like 'midnight fright', arse and blubber needing a 'wide load' sign

rjdin
15-12-2021, 11:36 PM
They used to have some new hot talent pre COVID. But yes, Shame the quality of girls hasn't improved since the previous girls never came back.

There was an Asian named Angel who was skinny and 19 years old though and she's left. Never got to visit her.

Labia Vortex
16-12-2021, 03:30 AM
https://www.midnightdelight.com.au/services-fees
Heard it closed then re opened with
New management
The white whales seem to have gone but still bigger girls in roster

Rand8144
17-01-2022, 12:46 AM
Bringing this back. Seems to be new wl recently. Anyone have any other reviews?

punter185
17-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Great looking rosters. Not many places have thick busty ladies on their rosters anymore.

Cramboi2
17-01-2022, 10:16 PM
There was the hottest and cutest 18 year old Asian chick that worked there after the 2021 lockdown called Angel but she stopped working there recently. :(

Rand8144
19-01-2022, 01:05 AM
Thats a shame. Any recent reviews?

Dongaz
19-01-2022, 01:19 AM
There was the hottest and cutest 18 year old Asian chick that worked there after the 2021 lockdown called Angel but she stopped working there recently. :(

Any ideas where she went?

HappyDongDong
19-01-2022, 05:41 AM
Ben there many years ago. Not impressed with the lineup so didn't choose anyone

rjdin
19-01-2022, 08:10 AM

I'm pretty sure she was ABC too

Anteccc
19-01-2022, 08:32 AM
Went there originally back in 2010 or so.
Also went there couple months back twice for a lady called Bee. If you like thick and curvy asses it’s a 9/10. Her face is a 1.5/10. Straight from Campbeltown. She was on coke on both occasions so she was a bit how you going. Tbh shit service and just wanted to finish. All the other ladies looked over 40

Rand8144
19-01-2022, 09:06 AM
Also went there couple months back twice for a lady called Bee. If you like thick and curvy asses it’s a 9/10. Her face is a 1.5/10. Straight from Campbeltown. She was on coke on both occasions so she was a bit how you going. Tbh shit service and just wanted to finish. All the other ladies looked over 40

O damn. Thanks for that. Bee was actually someone i was wanting to see. Are the WL all western service? Would I need to pay extra for DATY for example?

Anteccc
19-01-2022, 10:38 AM
O damn. Thanks for that. Bee was actually someone i was wanting to see. Are the WL all western service? Would I need to pay extra for DATY for example?

I’m pretty sure they are all western service. As for extra for daty, I assume some just won’t allow it, some will, and some will want extra. It would vary girl to girl.

Rand8144
19-01-2022, 03:07 PM
I’m pretty sure they are all western service. As for extra for daty, I assume some just won’t allow it, some will, and some will want extra. It would vary girl to girl.

True. Def need to find out. Guess seeing a line of wls will be better at this point to find what they offer

Rand8144
20-01-2022, 10:23 AM
Just messaged midnight delight on snapchat and they said that wls currently do not offer any extras because of omnicron.

Just standard service.

Rand8144
21-01-2022, 01:45 PM
Also no kissing until covid dies down. Receptionist was very rude on the phone when I asked what services were available.

Zippyandbungle2
23-02-2022, 09:16 AM
A few WL's caught my eye at this place, Kitten, Candice, Talia, any recent reports or opinions? TBH they are more my type than the normal offerings.

alexalexliu1882
23-02-2022, 11:00 AM
Yeah the pictures looks very intriguing, if only they provide decent service…

puntingparadise
23-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Duplicate post. Just that I have been irking to see Bee after seen her photos and saving up for her. Good to know someone mentioned that she provides shit service.

puntingparadise
23-02-2022, 12:47 PM
You just saved me$240 mate, thank you.

puntingparadise
23-02-2022, 12:54 PM
About couple of months back I did have a good time with a girl called Lacy, she was awesome.. face 7/10 .. not a thick lady but very flab (like extra skin after weight loss), the assets were nothing to cheer about. She mentioned to me that she's from central coast.. good attitude, wonderful service and great conversations.

neroo
23-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Saw Sylvia last week...early 20's south african...thick butt, big tits...very friendly and beautiful, chocolate delight, 10/10 if you're into ebony.

alexalexliu1882
23-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the info mate. How’s the line up though, decent?

beta101
23-02-2022, 11:57 PM
Great looking rosters. Not many places have thick busty ladies on their rosters anymore.

U forgot the /s lol

dragonhunter
24-02-2022, 12:28 AM
Yeah, not for me.

Zippyandbungle2
24-02-2022, 03:24 AM
Saw Sylvia last week...early 20's south african...thick butt, big tits...very friendly and beautiful, chocolate delight, 10/10 if you're into ebony.

Thanks for the info, she does look good for something a bit different.

UDP
14-03-2022, 10:21 PM

You just cost me $260 to $300 mate, thank you.

Zippyandbungle2
15-03-2022, 10:46 AM
Report back how it goes

tkicks
15-03-2022, 05:55 PM
There is another black girl there called Lola she is very pretty lovely slim sculptured body she is absolutely fantastic

tkicks
15-03-2022, 05:57 PM
Most of the caucs there are on the chubby side and a bit in love with themselves...long list of don't does.....but they are all young which is nice

tkicks
15-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Another good thing about here is that all the photo genuine

Zippyandbungle2
15-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Most of the caucs there are on the chubby side and a bit in love with themselves...long list of don't does.....but they are all young which is nice

Is it standard service mostly?

tkicks
16-03-2022, 02:27 PM
My sense is yes. A minority of them upsell a bbbj .

tkicks
16-03-2022, 02:29 PM
And on the subject of rude reception.. they are a bit brisk at first but if you are friendly and normal they quickly thaw...they are a bit battle hardened I reckon, a 24 hour shop in Parramatta can you imagine the nonsense they have to put up with from coked up westies at 4 am

UDP
16-03-2022, 06:09 PM
Speaking of black girls, has anyone here had a go with Aisha? I've seen her on the roster a couple times.

Zippyandbungle2
17-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Great thanks, any reviews? have been looking at Candice, Talia, Kitten, they're kinda my type.

Happypunt
18-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Great thanks, any reviews? have been looking at Candice, Talia, Kitten, they're kinda my type.

Tried this venue for the first time. No bbbj for standard price. Nadia was fine and my cup of tea but the engagement and enthusiasm was lacking. A real contrast with experiences at 5g by comparison. Sighted another possibly Chinese girl and intro with Sylvia. Thoroughly pleasant but IMO nothing to knock your socks off.
Have now ticked the box with this venue, would not rule out trying again.

puntingparadise
20-03-2022, 11:21 PM

What is mean by straight from Cambeltown? Does it mean drug addicts? Or anything else?

puntingparadise
21-03-2022, 12:53 PM
What is mean by straight from Cambeltown? Does it mean drug addicts? Or anything else?

Ok, I see now why .. one of the suburb review says this

"It really is a Shambletown"
I lived in the Campbelltown area as a teen and some of my family still live there. The town's "bad rap" is well founded! Although the infrastructure was good with excellent shopping, there was violence, crime and drug issues that are typical of low socio-economic areas in the Western suburbs of Sydney. Campbelltown has one of the highest (if not the highest) rates of car theft in Australia. Certain suburbs (eg. Bradbury) were known for ease of access to drugs. I remember a teen was raped in a local park, friends were "rolled" by teen thugs, bashed at the train station or Mawson Park, and local gang activity was rife. Public Schools were rife with violence and I changed to a private school due to being threatened with violence. Our house in Woodbine was burglarised. Although Woodbine is a nice suburb, it is unfortunately adjacent to Claymore (a welfare suburb filled with public housing, crime and poverty). Unless Campbelltown has somehow miraculously transformed in recent years (which I hear it hasn't), I would definitely not recommend it - that is unless you want to run a drug dealing business or car theft ring.

Naosuzuki
22-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Have been twice recently.

Private entry. The cabbies can probably tell since they hang out on the road, but they won't be able to see you once you walk around the corner.

Inside is clean, if a little dated. I have only done line ups. Most of the girls are a little larger, especially the white ones. Both times I had about 5 choices. If you are looking for tiny girls they exist here too but you probably need to check the roster and book. The roster is not everything on offer. Both times I saw girls that were not on it.

You will find girls here that are harder to find in other shops. They have several dark african ladies for example. I have seen Camilla (she is on the roster) and Savanna. The photos on the roster are accurate, but usual air brushing. Both were lovely ladies, very accommodating and nice. Camilla had poor english, but both were lovely and deserve the upmost respect. I get the impression a lot of men have been fairly awful to Savanna so if you do see her take your time.

WIR? Yes. I will actually. Its nice to get something different. I also found that I have a taste for dark girls and this is a good option.

adventurerjp
18-03-2024, 05:13 PM
My go to place for non Asian. Really nice facilities. Can be a little pricy if you include extras.

Timeis629
19-03-2024, 02:04 PM
My go to place for non Asian. Really nice facilities. Can be a little pricy if you include extras.

Yes that about sums it up. Each girl has a set price, set duration and set menu - that was a couple of years ago - given a line up of about five ladies who verbally offered their wares - I thought took the best of a bad bunch