PDA

View Full Version : Question Do shops still require QR Check-in?

Blackkkkkkk
23-11-2021, 08:09 PM
The COVID check-in is really the big impediment why I haven't been punting since the restrictions are gone.

Shops like Ginza put on their website that they'll require a check-in but do they actually ask you to check in on your phone?

Please share your recent experiences for me. Thx.

beta101
23-11-2021, 08:26 PM
I never check in. Even when asked. I just offer to show my double vaccine proof. For private I don't show anything.

Blackkkkkkk
23-11-2021, 08:34 PM
I never check in. Even when asked. I just offer to show my double vaccine proof. For private I don't show anything.

And the shops take no issue with that?

beta101
23-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Yeh I never had a problem. I check in everywhere else but not at sex shops. I want a certain level of anonymity lol

Blackkkkkkk
23-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Yeh I never had a problem. I check in everywhere else but not at sex shops. I want a certain level of anonymity lol

Yeah same. Glad to know that they don't deny entry.

konfuzion
23-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Yeah same. Glad to know that they don't deny entry.
Depend on what shop some shop have to scan

Blackkkkkkk
23-11-2021, 09:08 PM
Depend on what shop some shop have to scan

Which shops required you to scan?

sintax
23-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Which shops required you to scan?

Never had a issue flash the vaccine card and in like flin

aussiegaigin
23-11-2021, 10:22 PM
ALL shops should have a QR badge available. But they must also have a paper log in available too. They should also confirm your vax status.

But some don't.

Why do we need so many new threads about this?

Bobdowne
23-11-2021, 10:53 PM
Have only ever flashed the vaccine app and away I go

Blackkkkkkk
23-11-2021, 11:28 PM
ALL shops should have a QR badge available. But they must also have a paper log in available too. They should also confirm your vax status.

But some don't.

Why do we need so many new threads about this?

Because rules keep changing on a daily basis.

24-11-2021, 05:51 AM
The COVID check-in is really the big impediment why I haven't been punting since the restrictions are gone.

Shops like Ginza put on their website that they'll require a check-in but do they actually ask you to check in on your phone?

Please share your recent experiences for me. Thx.
I've been asked once about my Vax status I said I was and pulled out my phone to show but I was a regular and she said don't worry I believe you never been asked to check in

aussiegaigin
24-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Because rules keep changing on a daily basis.

All the more reason to have the info in one thread.

Carissawhore
24-11-2021, 08:36 AM
Some shops are asking for both, qr check-in and covid certificate, some just let you in with certificates.

Blackkkkkkk
24-11-2021, 09:11 AM
All the more reason to have the info in one thread.

Can’t even easily find an old thread. Plus, isn’t posting and answering just the whole point of having a community forum? If you get bothered you just need to ignore and move on.

Blackkkkkkk
24-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Some shops are asking for both, qr check-in and covid certificate, some just let you in with certificates.

Thx mate. I’ll try my luck today share my experience.

Applejoker
25-11-2021, 12:10 PM
definitely prefer not to scan...

dannyboy
25-11-2021, 02:51 PM
December 15th perrotet says its all coming to an end, time will tell

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2021, 12:28 PM
December 15th perrotet says its all coming to an end, time will tell

Yeap, either we reach 95% double dose or 15 December which ever comes first, no more QR code check in needed !

The real “Freedom” Date for NSW !

goodbloke
26-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Enjoy while you can. it won't belong another lockdown might be on the table. A new more deadly virus is coming.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-26/africa-travel-restrictions-imposed-over-new-covid-19/100652438

warwick1
26-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Enjoy while you can. it won't belong another lockdown might be on the table. A new more deadly virus is coming.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-26/africa-travel-restrictions-imposed-over-new-covid-19/100652438

With 95% double dose upon us you are the leftover pond scum with your heads up your collective arses, rots of ruck moron.......

storry_teller
27-11-2021, 12:24 AM
With 95% double dose upon us you are the leftover pond scum with your heads up your collective arses, rots of ruck moron.......

You give yourself the right to insult ppl but when they don’t agree with you, you cry and whine like a puppy! Who’s moron?

warwick1
27-11-2021, 07:03 AM
You give yourself the right to insult ppl but when they don’t agree with you, you cry and whine like a puppy! Who’s moron?

After the "carer "remark you made and I responded because of my situation looking after 2 people very close to me, I thought I might have been a bit harsh in response, but this (badly written) post of yours confirms I was spot on, you are just a goose............cheers

dotcumdotinyou
27-11-2021, 08:03 AM
Don't listen to them Warwick, I love your posts. You're the grumpy old man I aspire to be in a few years time.

warwick1
27-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Don't listen to them Warwick, I love your posts. You're the grumpy old man I aspire to be in a few years time.

Thank you kind sir, the cheque is on it's way:shout:

Double_Adapter
27-11-2021, 08:25 AM
Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this site, but is it a customary practice or a passage of right for threads to quickly deteriorate into shit-slinging matches?

Perhaps Mr Rooter was onto something when he suggested “Jane Goodall's field research on chimpanzees is probably more illuminating and relevant on the punter primates behaviour.”

This article provides profound insights as to what causes primates to engage in shit-slinging behaviours.
Well worth the read.

https://www.livescience.com/66042-why-chimps-throw-poop.html

Mranderson6958
27-11-2021, 09:54 AM
If you find your self with no other option but to sign in. You can uninstall the app and use the check in web form once you scan the QR code. Then put in whatever info if you really want to.

warwick1
27-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this site, but is it a customary practice or a passage of right for threads to quickly deteriorate into shit-slinging matches?

Perhaps Mr Rooter was onto something when he suggested “Jane Goodall's field research on chimpanzees is probably more illuminating and relevant on the punter primates behaviour.”

This article provides profound insights as to what causes primates to engage in shit-slinging behaviours.
Well worth the read.

https://www.livescience.com/66042-why-chimps-throw-poop.html

You are a plethora of knowledge Zoo, I think you will find that the average chimp could hold his own as far as intelligence with a few on this forum particularly the anti vax nobs...........

CharlieM
27-11-2021, 10:17 AM

Not avin a dig Warwick....just don't understand who the angst is directed at?

warwick1
27-11-2021, 10:19 AM
Not avin a dig Warwick....just don't understand who the angst is directed at?

Anti vaxxers who push their agenda on this forum...The way I worded it was confusing, sorry........

goodbloke
28-11-2021, 05:47 PM
lol left over scum I like that. New virus has arrived so get back to jabbing This time jabb it in your asss or your big mouth. 95 %lol 85% were forced to get jabbed. no jabb, no job and freedom.

https://youtu.be/gcmIpU62Fco

goodbloke
28-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Anti vaxxers who push their agenda on this forum...The way I worded it was confusing, sorry........

ok pro vaxxed. time to get back to jabbing. Jabb your big mouth this time . new virus has arrived. https://youtu.be/gcmIpU62Fco

goodbloke
28-11-2021, 05:53 PM
Lol 😂 no I didn't insult anyone only telling the truth to dumb idiots. If the truth hurts so be it.

Max_power69
28-11-2021, 11:12 PM
If you find your self with no other option but to sign in. You can uninstall the app and use the check in web form once you scan the QR code. Then put in whatever info if you really want to.

Great idea.

I haven't tried this yet - but another option might be to sign out of the app and take the pic (as though u don't have an account), rather than uninstall

goodbloke
29-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Alot of pro vaxxers think I got an agenda about the vaccine. The fully vaccinated are spreading the new virus. Having vaccinated and the BS vaccine passport mean you go the licence to spread and catch the virus.
Here we go again. Not to worry pfizer said they can give you a new vaccine in 100 days. And yes they add metals and live microscopic stuff in it this time because some vaccine lover didn't get to see heaven with the covid vaccine.
https://youtu.be/QmQMz4N21tI

smn5746
29-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Alot of pro vaxxers think I got an agenda about the vaccine. The fully vaccinated are spreading the new virus. Having vaccinated and the BS vaccine passport mean you go the licence to spread and catch the virus.
Here we go again. Not to worry pfizer said they can give you a new vaccine in 100 days. And yes they add metals and live microscopic stuff in it this time because some vaccine lover didn't get to see heaven with the covid vaccine.

And your point is ???????

goodbloke
29-11-2021, 11:34 AM
And your point is ???????
The vaccine is BS it's dosen't do anything only giving you a false sense of security because you can catch and die from the virus,it damages your immune system , stop warshipping the vaccine and stop calling people who don't take the fake vaccine anti vaxxers. Taking the covid can give you longer term damages like cancer, sterilisation.

warwick1
29-11-2021, 11:49 AM

I suppose you have to make allowances for a dope, especially one who has trouble putting a coherent sentence together, but the ignorant dangerous bile he writes using you tube and totally ridiculous claims from discredited sources and the news media who will always look on the worst side...I spent all my working life in News and Current Affairs as a video editor and still I am wary of their agenda particularly the ABC (The CNN of Australia)...Just talk to your GP and give this Goodbloke a wide birth, he is not a "Good bloke"...........cheers

dotcumdotinyou
29-11-2021, 04:56 PM
As someone who is double vaxxed I don't mind if people don't want to get vaxxed, its your body its your choice.

But goodbloke if your're going to step into the ring then you have to expect to take the punches, particularly as you started throwing them in the first place. For every source you quote there are 1000s calling bullshit.
You have a right to your opinion but keep it to yourself and stop trying to force it on to others.

iconic
03-12-2021, 06:33 PM
I've not been asked to check it once in the past month

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 04:40 PM
I suppose you have to make allowances for a dope, especially one who has trouble putting a coherent sentence together, but the ignorant dangerous bile he writes using you tube and totally ridiculous claims from discredited sources and the news media who will always look on the worst side...I spent all my working life in News and Current Affairs as a video editor and still I am wary of their agenda particularly the ABC (The CNN of Australia)...Just talk to your GP and give this Goodbloke a wide birth, he is not a "Good bloke"...........cheers
So you spend all you life doing faked Murdoch news. Wrong the Abc is not cnn of Australia. It's the Australian media who's highly censored and control. If I show you something out of youtube then you'll say it's not a legitimate news. In your mind only news coming out of the Australian media like 60 minutes ect is real news.
Hah hah the Australian are too dumb anyway look at how many of them get scammed.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-28/phone-scams-exploding-vulnerable-australians-new-data/100496496

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 04:44 PM
As someone who is double vaxxed I don't mind if people don't want to get vaxxed, its your body its your choice.

But goodbloke if your're going to step into the ring then you have to expect to take the punches, particularly as you started throwing them in the first place. For every source you quote there are 1000s calling bullshit.
You have a right to your opinion but keep it to yourself and stop trying to force it on to others.
I wasn't doing anything. I was only showing them the facts. If they're too dumb to know as what's real and what's faked news then it's their problem not mind. If they wanted to get jabb all they'd life I'm not going to them. it's their life. I only show the facts nothing more.

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 04:51 PM
More faked news for vaccine worshippers.
Former Aussie basketball star Ben Madgen says he was hospitalised with a rare inflammatory heart condition after his Covid-19 vaccine.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/nbl-star-ben-madgen-diagnosed-with-pericarditis-after-pfizer-vaccine/news-story/ba7e83526a7a064ba310fb5861f5f887

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 04:52 PM
Highly vaccined and well protected Dpty PM caught covid.
https://youtu.be/I6qBVzL_otk
More proofs the vaccine don't works. Vaccinated are the virus spreaders

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 08:08 PM
If the unvaccinated are still in Lockdown why the cases are still surging.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/nsw-health-records-516-new-covid-19-cases-as-infections-surge-to-highest-levels-since-october-c-4890362.amp

goodbloke
10-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Sydney covid cases are rising thanks to the vaccinated. Soon another lockdown.

https://youtu.be/odx6Z1-QwQ4

Budgyboy
10-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Good bloke go away old mate, its a sex review discussion site. Take your covid discussion to a site where people with the same interest as you in the covid can discuss, your probably here because youve taken a beaten with your opinion so please move on mate. If you dont have good intel, or interesting, witty or mundane discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers move on.

Littlewonder
10-12-2021, 10:34 PM
I have been going to my local shop and when I go up to the covid login the papasan has signalled me to go straight into the room so I have not been logging in

cuteguy
10-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Yeap, either we reach 95% double dose or 15 December which ever comes first, no more QR code check in needed !

The real “Freedom” Date for NSW !

Let's see what happens on the 15th. Enough of this bullshit division with vaxxed vs unvaxxed and qr codes for all venues. When there were no vaccines we didn't care who was vaxxed or unvaxxed. We are all Australians. Let's get back to normal.

goodbloke
11-12-2021, 08:28 AM
Good bloke go away old mate, its a sex review discussion site. Take your covid discussion to a site where people with the same interest as you in the covid can discuss, your probably here because youve taken a beaten with your opinion so please move on mate. If you dont have good intel, or interesting, witty or mundane discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers move on.
Idiot detected how I'm beaten. You got jabbed now you're trying to hide from the truth that the vaccines don't work and long term side effect are on the way or death. Funeral directors has reported higher death rate not from. covid from cancer and other illness wonder why? Have you got your 4th booster shot yet? If you did then thers going to be a 5th and a yearly booster shot life on you way. In this sex forum there are many topics. This section is general talk and the topic for this thread is covid. Alot of people want to know the truth about covid and the vaccine. If you want to read or discuss about discussions around massage ladies or full sex providers try it in the after reports or in another topics.

aussiegaigin
11-12-2021, 08:59 AM
This topic is about QR codes, not vaccines.

goodbloke
11-12-2021, 09:01 AM
This topic is about QR codes, not vaccines.
ok So we need to make new topic for the vaccine and covid updates right.? it's the same shit get a life buddy?!

Budgyboy
11-12-2021, 09:03 AM
Just dont engage with this idiot hell get the message hes peddling old news thats irrelevent and especially on a sex site.

aussiegaigin
ok So we need to make new topic for the vaccine and covid updates right.? it's the same shit get a life buddy?!

In the meantime, suggest you get some English lessons so we can make sense of what you are writing.

goodbloke
Civil rights attorney Aaron Siri is demanding answers and transparency from Pfizer. He represents dozens of doctors and medial professionals — from the nation’s most prestigious institutions — who all wish to conduct a critical review of the vaccine but are unable to thanks to Pfizer and the FDA. Apparently, it would take over 75 YEARS for Pfizer to review and release the documents in question — even though it only took the FDA 108 days to do the same before approving the vaccine for public use.
https://youtu.be/yJukKaG-3Us

surething91
11-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Let's see what happens on the 15th. Enough of this bullshit division with vaxxed vs unvaxxed and qr codes for all venues. When there were no vaccines we didn't care who was vaxxed or unvaxxed. We are all Australians. Let's get back to normal.
I can't agree more! Let's finish this thread on these wise words from cuteguy!

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Two days in a row in the 500’s !!

We could be going backwards ??

CharlieM
11-12-2021, 10:53 AM
The original topic was something along the lines of"do shops still require QR check in?". To start with its not the shops that require it, its the NSW state government that requires businesses to check Vaccine status and for customers to check in using QR codes. I have only been a regular at 2 shops since lockdown was over and have never been asked. There is noone checking that people are checking in at my local supermarket nor my local bottleO. I've been not checking in there either.
Goodbloke! can you give it a rest buddy. Im tired of all this Covid shit. Haven't listened to the radio in 2 years and am sick of hearing about it on the TV. Completely over it. Just want to move on. But then have to come on this forum and have to hear it here as well. It is too much.
Unless Covid affects punting, I don't want to know about it. What is worrying is the case numbers are on the rise and so will be the risk of contracting the "Rona" whilst punting.

hornedbeast
11-12-2021, 12:12 PM
Just sign-in using hard copy version. 'Ronald McDonald' or 'Mr Blue Balls'

dannyboy
11-12-2021, 01:59 PM

Couldn't have said it better, finally on the 15th the madness ends... Lock the thread after the 15th, no need for it after that...

bummer
11-12-2021, 02:05 PM
just fake it.
worse if they want to see you cert,
just let them glance/ they cant read english anyway in most cases

cuteguy
11-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Just sign-in using hard copy version. 'Ronald McDonald' or 'Mr Blue Balls'

What if your name is Dan Andrews or Brad Hazzard?

imaragingbull
11-12-2021, 03:49 PM
I’ve spent the last few weeks in Aus after returning from the US. It’s like I’ve come back in time, and reminded of how the (majority of) Australians love to follow rules like sheep.

Hope all of this is behind us all… but the QR check ins at every point is insane. I can’t believe the months you all had to spend locked up at home.

Hopefully Australia can get to the point now finally, where each individual can act accordingly based on their risk tolerance… and that’s fine.

hornedbeast
11-12-2021, 06:37 PM
I’ve spent the last few weeks in Aus after returning from the US. It’s like I’ve come back in time, and reminded of how the (majority of) Australians love to follow rules like sheep.

Hope all of this is behind us all… but the QR check ins at every point is insane. I can’t believe the months you all had to spend locked up at home.

Hopefully Australia can get to the point now finally, where each individual can act accordingly based on their risk tolerance… and that’s fine.

Nanny ScoMo knows what's best for us. No BBBJ in massage joints, that's unholy.

dannyboy
11-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Nanny ScoMo knows what's best for us. No BBBJ in massage joints, that's unholy.

Australia has definitely become a nanny state...

aussiegaigin
23-12-2021, 08:34 AM
Looks like they are coming back

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/qr-code-check-ins-back-as-state-works-to-secure-free-rapid-antigen-tests-20211222-p59jo3.html

cuteguy
01-01-2022, 03:46 PM
Finally the NSW Premier had common sense to scrap those QR codes. I congratulate him. Let us get back to normal life and not have private movements be known or stored by the authorities.

For those who believed QR code details would not be made available to anyone else well look what has emerged in Victoria. Dan Andrews went to court to suppress details of how information being obtained from QR code recording was being used against the public and it was not being used for health purposes.

konfuzion
01-01-2022, 04:13 PM
Finally the NSW Premier had common sense to scrap those QR codes. I congratulate him. Let us get back to normal life and not have private movements be known or stored by the authorities.

For those who believed QR code details would not be made available to anyone else well look what has emerged in Victoria. Dan Andrews went to court to suppress details of how information being obtained from QR code recording was being used against the public and it was not being used for health purposes.
Qr code still https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/business/check-in/mandatory-qr-code

cuteguy
01-01-2022, 04:27 PM
Qr code still https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/business/check-in/mandatory-qr-code

On 31 December 2021 the deputy premier announced on Sunrise program that NSW will scrap QR code check in after new isolation rules come into effect.

In Victoria, Dan Andrews Givernmemt tried to cover up secret Supreme Court ruling regarding QR code privacy. That is, the court found that personal information stored with Victorian contract tracers did not have absolute protection and could be accessed by other agencies or bodies. More lies told to the public.

GoldfishMan
01-01-2022, 05:03 PM
On 31 December 2021 the deputy premier announced on Sunrise program that NSW will scrap QR code check in after new isolation rules come into effect.

In Victoria, Dan Andrews Givernmemt tried to cover up secret Supreme Court ruling regarding QR code privacy. That is, the court found that personal information stored with Victorian contract tracers did not have absolute protection and could be accessed by other agencies or bodies. More lies told to the public.
He said “he thinks they will be phased out”. At the moment, it’s still required. The Gov ain’t gonna announce something this big on Sunrise through the deputy when the main guy is available.

dannyboy
02-01-2022, 02:26 PM
What is the point of QR check in if they no longer contact trace?? The definition of a close contact is living in same household or being in their company for 4 hours or more.....

surething91
02-01-2022, 07:26 PM
What is the point of QR check in if they no longer contact trace?? The definition of a close contact is living in same household or being in their company for 4 hours or more.....
Exactly! I don't see the point of this QR code check in system.

Fred Flintstone
02-01-2022, 09:10 PM
To the OP, is that a trick question? Hahaha.

Early on I was asked at Empire to sign in. I just wrote “Fred” on the piece of paper. I’ve never been asked to sign in, show me vax status or to wear a mask at any other place be it an RnT, legit massage place or FS shop