PDA

View Full Version : Ryde Massage Thai Tata

Aussieguyinsf
21-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Shop is Top Ryde Remedial Massage. 38 Church st.

Thought I would take a break from the regular haunts and ended up back here after many years away. It’s a bustling little shop with dudes literally cuming and going all day long. Got assigned Tata - imho a stunning Thai girl in her 20s. Very friendly and great massage. Nice to have a Thai massage as a change from the Chinese shops.

She asks what more I want and I say I’ve got a pineapple - do your best for me with that. Ok, gear comes off. Beautiful small pert natural tips with pointy nips. Yes please. And a near perfect ass. She climbs over me. I touch her ass and bare pussy while she grips my stick. Cat bath ensues culminating in her licking my man nips. Oh yeah. I return the favor with a nuzzle on her nips. I ask her to slow down as I’m so close to cumming. She sort of does but even her touching my dick is enough to make me nervous. I grab her arm gently and try to move it off my dixk. She says relax. So I think fuck it and say go faster I’m going to cum. 1 2 3 destination jizz.

Sit up proper back massage to close and boom it’s over.

This is the shop at 38 Church

Kawaiionnanoko
21-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Thanks for sharing another shop at Ryde. I don’t think 38 Church St massage is Ryde Massage advertiser.

diguyyy
19-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Totally recommend Tata, very professional and I had a great time there.