PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Pimpaka - Thai lady

Alwaysfresh
28-10-2021, 09:02 AM
Hi Lads,
Anyone been to see Pimpaka at Calamvale ? If so what are your thoughts ?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_5020456976/Sexy-Thai-Massage.html

Cheers

statd001
29-10-2021, 09:40 AM
Decent massage, nice body and lovely dark skin tone (if you like that), tight round booty, and will do most extras. She has friendly enough personality though a bit cold for new customers. She works from a discrete, private location in townhouse complex.

Only downside is she is rather overpriced for her age. She’s more on the milf side, pushing mid 40s I reckon. Definitely can get much cheaper and younger elsewhere, but if you’re a sucker for dark skinned asians like I am, worth a visit maybe.

Alwaysfresh
29-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Decent massage, nice body and lovely dark skin tone (if you like that), tight round booty, and will do most extras. She has friendly enough personality though a bit cold for new customers. She works from a discrete, private location in townhouse complex.

Only downside is she is rather overpriced for her age. She’s more on the milf side, pushing mid 40s I reckon. Definitely can get much cheaper and younger elsewhere, but if you’re a sucker for dark skinned asians like I am, worth a visit maybe.

Thanks for the heads up... I’m guessing then her profile pictures might be quiet old ?

statd001
30-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up... I’m guessing then her profile pictures might be quiet old ?

Yep mostly same images from maybe 4+ years ago. But still, pretty tight bod for Thai milf.

marcoau
30-10-2021, 12:21 PM
I agree with your assessment, I would be keen on a return visit should a FS be provided with all bells and whistles GF type included under @230/200 per hour, no furhter extras for 2 shots or BBBJ