PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Mango and Amanda

paladinbro
23-10-2021, 12:11 AM
First time post here so I'll keep it short.

I prefer to go 206 more often since the location is closer to the station, but the venue its closed for now. Therefore I went to 57.

Staff girl is nice and checked the vax proof before letting me in. Business is buzzing at the moment, waiting room is full.

Booked Mango for the first time for I heard her boobs are huge, then I was glad the wait wasn't long since there were more guys than the girls in the building, was a bit awkward.

Then she showed up, saved me. Her face is a bit western, and her boobs are real and very large and she explained that she have to do a surgery to get her boobs smaller? Here I thought bigger is better.

Her services is good and attentive, blew me in the shower, keep teasing me on the bed, to my private parts, I like the sex and mostly, her boobs.

I would say she's definitely worth a try.

Ventured to 57 again Wednesday, booked Amanda, because it looks like she has very long legs.

Still lots of ppl in the waiting room.

Amanda's face is to my liking, I would say 7/10, her boobs were enhanced but I already had better boobs so it was alright for me at the moment, and I went for long legs and she didn't disappoint me, and her skin man, really white and tender, the touching feeling is good.

She does everything, I mean on the service-side. blowing me in the shower, DFK. I am not into rimming so I didn't asked her to do it, but she can just in case anyone needs it.

Sex is great, I enjoyed it. A tip: her nipples are very sensitive.

First time wrote here, I don't usually go to 57, but with 206 closed, it's nice to have a change. Also looking for recommendations for nice girls in other venues. Thanks.

Drmartens
23-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Noice. Thanks for sharing AR
Both girls had good feedbacks

Dought
23-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the review got me really curious about Mango.

did you get any photos prior to your visit?

paladinbro
27-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the review got me really curious about Mango.

did you get any photos prior to your visit?

Yes, it's on their website I believe, in a green dress.

Kyoto206
27-10-2021, 03:22 PM
First time post here so I'll keep it short.

I prefer to go 206 more often since the location is closer to the station, but the venue its closed for now. Therefore I went to 57.

Staff girl is nice and checked the vax proof before letting me in. Business is buzzing at the moment, waiting room is full.

Booked Mango for the first time for I heard her boobs are huge, then I was glad the wait wasn't long since there were more guys than the girls in the building, was a bit awkward.

Then she showed up, saved me. Her face is a bit western, and her boobs are real and very large and she explained that she have to do a surgery to get her boobs smaller? Here I thought bigger is better.

Her services is good and attentive, blew me in the shower, keep teasing me on the bed, to my private parts, I like the sex and mostly, her boobs.

I would say she's definitely worth a try.

Ventured to 57 again Wednesday, booked Amanda, because it looks like she has very long legs.

Still lots of ppl in the waiting room.

Amanda's face is to my liking, I would say 7/10, her boobs were enhanced but I already had better boobs so it was alright for me at the moment, and I went for long legs and she didn't disappoint me, and her skin man, really white and tender, the touching feeling is good.

She does everything, I mean on the service-side. blowing me in the shower, DFK. I am not into rimming so I didn't asked her to do it, but she can just in case anyone needs it.

Sex is great, I enjoyed it. A tip: her nipples are very sensitive.

First time wrote here, I don't usually go to 57, but with 206 closed, it's nice to have a change. Also looking for recommendations for nice girls in other venues. Thanks.

Thanks Paladinbro for your reviews!

northsidelegend
29-10-2021, 01:46 PM
how busty is Mango? bustier than Mina?

mrziggyziggy
29-10-2021, 07:58 PM
how busty is Mango? bustier than Mina?

I tried both and I feel Mina is slightly bigger but both are humongous for Asian girls :love:

ferrous
14-11-2021, 10:26 PM
I had my first go at 57 recently too and had Amanda. Lots of fun in the shower, nice DFK, BJ and ball licking. Warm and tight inside and nice chat afterwards because her English is pretty good. You are right about the crowded waiting room. Thank God for masks! Will go again next chance I get.

Kyoto206
15-11-2021, 02:00 PM
I had my first go at 57 recently too and had Amanda. Lots of fun in the shower, nice DFK, BJ and ball licking. Warm and tight inside and nice chat afterwards because her English is pretty good. You are right about the crowded waiting room. Thank God for masks! Will go again next chance I get.

Thank you ferrous for your feedback! Looking forward to see you again soon!

PKING2
18-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Where is mango now?

Kyoto206
19-06-2024, 12:36 PM
MANGO at KYOTO 206 today
19/06/24 (WED)
10am - 4pm

AMANDA at SAKURA 57 today
19/06/24 (WED)
12pm - 9pm