PDA

View Full Version : Question Price increase after locldown

pocketrocket88
20-10-2021, 04:33 PM
I noticed that there are a number of joints increased their prices after lockdown.

I understand the raise in the cost of living and inflation but is the new rates justifiable you feel?

Just like some opinions.

tan30
20-10-2021, 04:46 PM
How much of an increase? The one I frequent still costs the same as always

DayMan69
20-10-2021, 05:20 PM
The two massage places i've been to are the same price. $65 1hr, $50 NHJ.

asiafever
20-10-2021, 07:02 PM
Well look at it another way.
In Brisbane and Melbourne a nhj is $100 standard. Massage rates about the same as here. I don't recall a single $150/hr fs shop in Melbourne or Brisbane. We are spoilt for choice up here.
Massage fees have increased a fair bit over the past 10 years, but commercial rents are exorbitant in desirable areas, and insurances have increased as well. Businesses have to make money and seeing as they see none of the tip money, a $5 increase every few years isn't unreasonable. There will come a point where business owners see an increase as a bridge too far and clientele drop off, so the market will dictate to an extent. The places I've seen on my wechat haven't increased at all so they seem to feel the current price point is about right.

dingoman
20-10-2021, 10:43 PM
I've heard quite a few girls going to Brisbane to work as they make more money with extras so I think we've got it pretty good here.

pocketrocket88
21-10-2021, 11:14 AM
From $65 to $70/hr . Not that much in terms of dollar value but still higher than inflation rate and wage growth I reckon.

tan30
21-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Comparing it to inflation and wage growth doesn't make sense. If it did you'd be paying $66, $67, etc etc

As long as p2 P3 are stay within $50-$150 I'm happy with that, any more and you may as well go to a brothel.

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Comparing it to inflation and wage growth doesn't make sense. If it did you'd be paying $66, $67, etc etc

As long as p2 P3 are stay within $50-$150 I'm happy with that, any more and you may as well go to a brothel.

Back in 2012, when the forum evolved into its current format, the tip of a nude HJ in RnT shops were $50!

Today, 9 1/2 years on, it’s still $50 in most places . We should be so lucky that Sydney is one big city looking after its punting public.

aussiegaigin
21-10-2021, 12:47 PM
But back in those days, shops were charging $50-55 per hour. now it is getting up to $60-70. Not unexpected I guess.

asiafever
21-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Back in 2012, when the forum evolved into its current format, the tip of a nude HJ in RnT shops were $50!

Today, 9 1/2 years on, it’s still $50 in most places . We should be so lucky that Sydney is one big city looking after its punting public.

Yeah I was thinking that too. Tips have remained pretty consistent for 10-15 years.

pocketrocket88
21-10-2021, 07:14 PM

Yes, I agreed to a large extent. Not complaining here. Just thought maybe the shop should hold on to the change for awhile since we only just got outta lockdown.

Like many, the rates of the ladies services remain unchanged which is a great sign I guess.

AUSLAD21
22-10-2021, 04:47 PM
I was asked to pay $70 for NHJ & BS at Chill Massage Strathfield. Kinda came as a punch, but it had been a really long time and the ML was quite good. In fact part 1 felt like I was in a legit shop :shout: so didn't mind paying it. But I guess, we need to keep the cost standard or risk paying higher (guilty as charged :sweat:)

pocketrocket88
23-10-2021, 09:28 AM
I was asked to pay $70 for NHJ & BS at Chill Massage Strathfield.

That's above market rate no? I was thinking of trying this joint this week but went to my regular instead. Do all the girls in Chill charge $70?

Potluck2.0
23-10-2021, 05:30 PM
$70 for FS above $40 house fee (30 minutes) with a nice early 30s girl in the suburbs reporting in. looks like normality is returning. I've had 3 punts since lockdown ended one was +$50 for NHJ, one was +$60 for FS, another one +$70 for FS. Only the NHJ was over 40, the FS girls young and fit.

jollysex
23-10-2021, 05:40 PM
just go somewhere else it is just a try-on

jollysex
23-10-2021, 05:41 PM
agreed same price at Campsie

cuteguy
23-10-2021, 05:45 PM
That's above market rate no? I was thinking of trying this joint this week but went to my regular instead. Do all the girls in Chill charge $70?

How long was your booking?

pocketrocket88
23-10-2021, 07:03 PM
How long was your booking?

I didn't visit Chill.

scoopmc
23-10-2021, 09:10 PM
When I went to chill it was +$50 for NHJ or $70 inc bodyslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pocketrocket88
23-10-2021, 10:02 PM
When I went to chill it was +$50 for NHJ or $70 inc bodyslide.

That's why I said it's overpriced as many joint only ask for $50 inclusive of NHJ + Bodyslide.

Fred Flintstone
25-10-2021, 07:21 AM
42G opens today. Their website shows the popular girls like TW Cherish and V Nicole have raised their prices by $50. This is $50 more than Ginza and Empire. Let’s see how economic theory works. Hot chicks are sometimes like Veblen goods. The higher the price, the more the demand.

Danny801
25-10-2021, 10:59 AM
That's why I said it's overpriced as many joint only ask for $50 inclusive of NHJ + Bodyslide.

Body slides dont do much for me, so no way an extra $20. I found this place the tips can vary a lot- anywhere upto $150

surfsup2021
25-10-2021, 11:44 AM
i am not going to accept any pricesrises. I'll only take the amount I plant to spend.my experience hey always settle for the amount on offer.

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Body slides dont do much for me, so no way an extra $20. I found this place the tips can vary a lot- anywhere upto $150

Body slides will only work if the ML is busty!

Yes of course it would be great if included in the $50 tip, but if the ML asks for $20 B2B then it should include the happy ending via Spanish or titty fuck, whether it’s worth it? Each to his only and YMMV and much will depend on the Cups size , naturally soft or rock hard implanted?

For the right Boobs , it’s worth it ! Just me…… haha

northsidelegend
31-10-2021, 10:15 AM
Asian Shops
It's almost perfect competition, even for joints with stunning asian girls. Prices are increasing in response to demand, due to increasing rents, increasing cleaning costs, girls needing more money to visit family in Asia, and borders being closed which means there is a limited supply of labour.
Also, I have noticed that recently new shops are not looking to compete on price. They even hire some girls who do limited bookings (e.g. 5 a day).
Most shops do not want to be known as the discount knockshop (of course there's value in having this reputation, also) as this attracts dodgy clients and girls don't enjoy the work as much, or at all, and have to get on the gear, which attracts even dodgier clients.
This is especially important after the bullshit we all went through over the last 20 months.

Caucasian shops
Prices are insane!
High demand due to racist punters.
High turnover of girls; lots of young ones who spiral out of control or fuck off back to Wagga Wagga.
No backpackers for 2 years now.
More tax and other compliance.
Prices will come down once more regional and interstate chicks come to the city again. Sydney is the only city left in Oz. Thanks Dan Andrews!

Let's think about the girls sometimes, guys.
Not moralising, but karma is a bitch.
Thoughts?

northsidelegend
31-10-2021, 10:20 AM
42G opens today. Their website shows the popular girls like TW Cherish and V Nicole have raised their prices by $50. This is $50 more than Ginza and Empire. Let’s see how economic theory works. Hot chicks are sometimes like Veblen goods. The higher the price, the more the demand.

Damn straight!
Shops hold on to these stunners/performers for dear life.
There's no salary cap in the ho game.
Punters determine the price!

JamesG64
08-11-2021, 11:38 PM
I haven't noticed a difference so far

pocketrocket88
02-01-2022, 09:49 PM

I noticed that too that the girls here ask for heaps more for Part 2 as compared to many others in the market.

vitrium
02-01-2022, 10:50 PM
The biggest thing I've noticed is an almost industry-wide move towards tiered pricing.

I started punting about 10 years ago, which isn't very long compared to many people on this forum. But even back then, tiered pricing was relatively uncommon. Now almost all FS shops do it. It's a double edged sword. What is included is much clearer for the punter. However, this transparency has allowed shops to increase the prices dramatically for more GFE/PSE punts. And even by how attractive they think the girls are. The real reason they do it, is because it makes them more money. It's a smart business decision. And the current economy is good for it.

Another thing I've noticed is how other places that don't do tiered pricing allow their girls to charge extras based on what they think is reasonable. I've found this approach to be a mixed bag as well. Sometimes you get a very thorough service for only a small tip. Other times the girls will demand $50-$100 for each additional thing you want: bbbj, deep throat, daty, 69, shower together etc etc. I've had some MLs take the absolute piss with this before. Asking for $150 tip for a CBJ. It's like reading the bill at the end of an expensive restaurant visit - if you go through with it.