PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Awqjoq
27-09-2021, 01:09 PM
pdf is linked in here:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/roadmap-to-recovery-reveals-path-forward-for-all-nsw

Key lines:
Personal services such as hairdressers, spa, nail, beauty, waxing, tattoo and massage) can operate with one person per 4 sqm (uncapped)

From Dec 1:
Massage changes to 1 per 2sqm
Intimate services can open with one person per 4 sqm (assuming this is polite talk for sex services)

aussiegaigin
27-09-2021, 02:06 PM
A massage table would be about 2 sq m.

So how do you get a massage (or a root on a double bed) if there can only be one person per 4 sq m? Girl would need very long arms? LOL

Awqjoq
27-09-2021, 02:12 PM
They calculate it with total square m of the venue, not the individual rooms :)

MDPorto
27-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Basically our favourite Massage shops (SBM, M@C, Hampton Road Artarmon strip, and the bevy of other popular joints around the CBD, Inner West, Lower North Shore and Greater West) will be allowed to re-open at approximately 25th October. This is once 80% vaccination is reached.

The 70% vaccination plan did not include massage in it - but did include 'personal services such as hair dressers and nail salons can open with one person per 4sqm, capped at 5 clients per premises'... I'm still reading this as massage not being allowed to open until we hit 80%.

"Licenced brothels/RnTs" won't be opening before 1st December.

Fred Flintstone
27-09-2021, 04:38 PM
A massage table would be about 2 sq m.

So how do you get a massage (or a root on a double bed) if there can only be one person per 4 sq m? Girl would need very long arms? LOL

Or the punter would need a 2m long dick

rooter
27-09-2021, 05:38 PM
Basically unlicensed R&T shops can open from around 18th October because they offer “massage” which is a “personal” service. But of course sex will be on the menu in many cases.
But licensed brothels can’t open until December 1 because they offer “intimate” service.
Ridiculous. The law really is an ass.

Vader
27-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Basically unlicensed R&T shops can open from around 18th October because they offer “massage” which is a “personal” service. But of course sex will be on the menu in many cases.
But licensed brothels can’t open until December 1 because they offer “intimate” service.

And what did Henny Penny say all the way back in July when you laughed at me?

waifuman
27-09-2021, 10:48 PM
I think RnT will open on the 11th, because at 70% they are opening personal services such as hairdressers but haven't explicitly ruled out massages. I've got no clue though, waiting to hear back from my favourite ML

quagmire
27-09-2021, 11:31 PM
I have it on good authority that FS shops will re-open on December 1 subject to infection rates between October 10 and December 1 FOR FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE ONLY. There will be compliance checks and any business that allows unvaccinated customers will be fined as well as the customer. Go and get vaccinated you sick little monkeys.

sleepy57
27-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Massage comes under personal services ,11th Oct all will open .Why are so many here reading heaps of B/S into this simple wording .2sq /4sq meter rules etc .
ALL PERSONAL SERVICES WILL OPEN ON THE 11TH OF OCTOBER AT 70% IN NSW FOR FULLY VACCINATED## EXCEPT BROTHELS ,STRIP CLUBS , NIGHT CLUBS##1ST DEC.

PoohBear
28-09-2021, 01:41 AM
Yes I agree that massage comes under personal services (as do hair cuts and waxing services), but it might be worthwhile letting some of the MLs and WLs “trim the bushes” before going back to work 😜

avnyyy
28-09-2021, 12:09 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred Flintstone
29-09-2021, 06:53 AM

I am fully vaccinated, but definitely will not be using the QR code to sign in at a licensed brothel or flashing my vaccination passport to the receptionist so she can record my details. That would be as bad as using a credit card for payment. LOL. I will either sit it out until things settle further or visit one of the hundreds of “unlicensed” joints where we know for sure the mamasans will not be enforcing any check in rules.

limbi8888
29-09-2021, 09:43 AM
4mtr square is total meterage divide by 4 to give max number of patrons.

limbi8888
29-09-2021, 09:45 AM
I am fully vaccinated, but definitely will not be using the QR code to sign in at a licensed brothel or flashing my vaccination passport to the receptionist so she can record my details. That would be as bad as using a credit card for payment. LOL. I will either sit it out until things settle further or visit one of the hundreds of “unlicensed” joints where we know for sure the mamasans will not be enforcing any check in rules.

that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets

rooter
29-09-2021, 10:32 AM
4mtr square is total meterage divide by 4 to give max number of patrons.

That's right. It's just about how many patrons you can have on the premises at the one time.
It does not mean that you have to be 4 metres (and later on 2 metres) distance from the service provider.
If that was the case then it would be impossible to operate any service business (hairdresser, barber, massage, beauty, cafe, bar, restaurant, shoe store etc), unless you hired giant squid or octopi.
So the only place it would be an issue for brothels is waiting rooms. For example if your waiting room was 16 square metres you could only have 4 patrons in there at the same time.

kevinlaag
29-09-2021, 12:44 PM
that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets

Agree with this. Discretion is huge for most punters but given that most RnT shops operate without a "brothel" license anyway I wonder whether they would "enforce" the check in requirement. The mama-sans of the popular shops aren't dim and I would suspect that they'll put a check in sign outside but will not check anything.

youngnfun
29-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Are we sure R&T will be included under "massage parlours" and not "intimate services"/sex services/however you want to word it. Erotic massage could get lumped in with FS places no?

bigmansam
29-09-2021, 02:24 PM
I think once it's at 70% the cops won't care

tpol
29-09-2021, 02:32 PM
I wonder if the govt data mines and sees the foottraffic for each business

If everyday u are 0, and they audit u, would they get fined.

Then if they link it to the ato,they'll catch all the black Money transactions.

The ato links to many govts around the world to get data to id tax cheats

I wonder when will someone will suggest to them to use qr codes

tpol
29-09-2021, 02:33 PM
I think once it's at 70% the cops won't care

One of the senior police said they won't police until they get a complaint or call from someone.

Now a disgruntled punter might just dob in a shop

1inchguy
29-09-2021, 04:17 PM
One of the senior police said they won't police until they get a complaint or call from someone.

Now a disgruntled punter might just dob in a shop

or snobby neighbours.

daptolad
29-09-2021, 10:00 PM
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/when-nsw-beauty-services-will-open-back-up-all-the-dates/news-story/adf97f967b677c52b78f7cb6ba6e7e98

Reading this im betting open on the 11th

happyspider
29-09-2021, 11:32 PM

That’s right brother 8888, tell mamasan you don’t have a phone and sign in manually with fake details…??
Worked for me before pre lockdown. Most mamasan understand the discretion part but need to comply somehow.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2021, 11:43 PM
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/when-nsw-beauty-services-will-open-back-up-all-the-dates/news-story/adf97f967b677c52b78f7cb6ba6e7e98

Reading this im betting open on the 11th

No need to bet, it’s a done deal:

70% estimated to be effective as of Monday 11 Oct, massage parlors and other personal services can open with 1 person per 4 sqM

80% probably in two weeks after, changed to 1 person per 2 sqM

1 December, intimate services can open = brothels.

Climax598
30-09-2021, 12:14 AM
No need to bet, it’s a done deal:

70% estimated to be effective as of Monday 11 Oct, massage parlors and other personal services can open with 1 person per 4 sqM

80% probably in two weeks after, changed to 1 person per 2 sqM

1 December, intimate services can open = brothels.
Good on your bro telling as it is. Look like some people don't know how to read.

storry_teller
30-09-2021, 01:47 AM
Earlier than I thought then. Tick tock, not sure what to do.

studsg
30-09-2021, 10:32 AM

Now a disgruntled punter might just dob in a shopI would imagine if a shop was caught with a book full of fake names and zero QR code sign-in. That's a $5K fine to the shop and every punter there who didn't "really" sign in also gets a $1K fine.

That's a pretty expensive punting session there.

Surely they won't check every shop, but they will try to make an example of a shop if a council inspector went in or some disgruntled punter complains.

surething91
30-09-2021, 11:34 AM
I would imagine if a shop was caught with a book full of fake names and zero QR code sign-in. That's a $5K fine to the shop and every punter there who didn't "really" sign in also gets a $1K fine.

That's a pretty expensive punting session there.

Surely they won't check every shop, but they will try to make an example of a shop if a council inspector went in or some disgruntled punter complains.
How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?

limbi8888
30-09-2021, 12:04 PM
How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?

they can't lol, unless they add in more requirements by Govt.
At that time i'm sure they will be too busy dealing with outbreaks

tpol
30-09-2021, 12:43 PM

All shops have CCTV. They'll display images on the news just like that dude who had covid and still went out

They'll have, ring crime stoppers if you recognise this face

Keep your mask on guys

In China, they have facial recognition systems. We might too but we weren't told about it

MisterWhippy
30-09-2021, 01:27 PM
All shops have CCTV. They'll display images on the news just like that dude who had covid and still went out

Keep your mask on guys

In China, they have facial recognition systems. We might too but we weren't told about it

"Oh man, are you going to find these guys or... you know, I mean... have you got any promising uh... leads?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

warwick1
30-09-2021, 01:40 PM

Keep your mask on guys

Facial recognition has been around for a while , similar to rego recognition

tpol
30-09-2021, 02:03 PM
Facial recognition has been around for a while , similar to rego recognition

I read somewhere china had to upgrade theirs to cater for mask wearing

rooter
30-09-2021, 02:13 PM
I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and massage parlours with brothel license to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.
Expect an announcement from Gladys in the next few days ...
The current situation where people can go and have sex in small, cramped, dank, unregulated premises from October, but have to wait until December to have sex in spacious, licensed, regulated premises makes no sense at all, and cannot stand.

TheMaestro
30-09-2021, 06:29 PM
I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and licensed massage parlours to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.
The current situation where people can go and have sex in small, cramped, dank, unregulated premises from October, but have to wait until December to have sex in spacious, licensed, regulated premises makes no sense at all, and cannot stand.

That is the government for you bro rooter. A few of us have been predicting the reopening for massage on the 11th forever and got laughed at.

GoldfishMan
30-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Are we sure R&T will be included under "massage parlours" and not "intimate services"/sex services/however you want to word it. Erotic massage could get lumped in with FS places no?
R&T? What's R&T? I just go to my massage place for a massage. It IS just a massage parlour like any other massage parlour, you know. Don't worry about what happens in the room, that's none of nobody's business....

I personally think having normal massage parlours open but not licensed ones is a miscalculation on the part of the Govt. It is impossible to police if you think about it. We're talking about someone having the privilege, to actually try to use that privilege (open and run a licensed shop), in order for them to break the rules.

person551
30-09-2021, 10:46 PM
NSW Gov currently reviewing what is open at 80% and personal services was mentioned, keep an eye out in the next few days. Fingers crossed common sense prevails....

Climax598
30-09-2021, 10:58 PM
R&T? What's R&T? I just go to my massage place for a massage. It IS just a massage parlour like any other massage parlour, you know. Don't worry about what happens in the room, that's none of nobody's business....

I personally think having normal massage parlours open but not licensed ones is a miscalculation on the part of the Govt. It is impossible to police if you think about it. We're talking about someone having the privilege, to actually try to use that privilege (open and run a licensed shop), in order for them to break the rules.
Correct, a massage parlour license as massage parlour is a massage parlour any extra is up to the ml to accept to do extra. The mamasan just say I don't know because I can't see what is going on inside the room. Is all able the licencing. I don't think their is a legal definition on R&T in NSW only the term invented by us punters, I maybe wrong.

tpol
30-09-2021, 11:13 PM
Do you think Kerry and Gladys knows what a rnt is?

GoldfishMan
01-10-2021, 12:12 AM
Correct, a massage parlour license as massage parlour is a massage parlour any extra is up to the ml to accept to do extra. The mamasan just say I don't know because I can't see what is going on inside the room. Is all able the licencing. I don't think their is a legal definition on R&T in NSW only the term invented by us punters, I maybe wrong.
Well, almost correct. There really are licensed erotic massage places where it is a given that sexual services are offered on premise. 227 Broadway, Kings Court, Sydney Baby massage, Diva in Surry Hills (not the shop in Central!), all the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's, all are licensed sexual service premises.
Then there are others that do not have a license, that are just massage parlours where "things just happen behind closed doors".
We punters call both types of shops the same way, RNT joints.

The first group of shops cannot open yet in Oct, but the second group can. There are HEAPS of those around. All the shops along Pitt St, all around Chinatown, in the burbs, they're everywhere. For a couple of months before brothels reopen, that's more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
And here's the kicker. Say I'm a boss of a licensed premise. What's stopping me from picking up a new joint that doesn't have a license, setup a "popup" massage parlour and bring all my girls there? Just because I have a licensed premise doesn't mean I have to only rely on that to make a living. The only thing they have to deal with is getting busted by undercover council guys. In this regard, I am still trying to figure out if the pandemic would impact on the councils' ability to hire undercover investigators for that sort of thing.

studsg
01-10-2021, 02:39 AM
How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?I was referring to the punters who are in the shops during a raid. Quick check of their ID and what was signed in and there goes $1K in fines.

The shop will cop another $5K. So it's up to mamasan or papasan to decide if it's worth them continuing to do a book record of fake names, cos the 2nd round fines doubles. That is if they get to a 2nd round or they may be ordered to close for a few weeks.

Either way it's a risk we all have to take going punting (pun intended)

tpol
01-10-2021, 09:09 AM
BTW,I'm sure some one said you can't use a book anymore. If you don't use a phone to scan the qr code, u have to get a card from govt

limbi8888
01-10-2021, 01:43 PM
BTW,I'm sure some one said you can't use a book anymore. If you don't use a phone to scan the qr code, u have to get a card from govt

that only works if the business has one of those scanners. TBH i doubt many will have it or be willing to invest in it.
The easier way is a sign in sheet, easy for all parties.

limbi8888
01-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Well, almost correct. There really are licensed erotic massage places where it is a given that sexual services are offered on premise. 227 Broadway, Kings Court, Sydney Baby massage, Diva in Surry Hills (not the shop in Central!), all the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's, all are licensed sexual service premises.
Then there are others that do not have a license, that are just massage parlours where "things just happen behind closed doors".
We punters call both types of shops the same way, RNT joints.

The first group of shops cannot open yet in Oct, but the second group can. There are HEAPS of those around. All the shops along Pitt St, all around Chinatown, in the burbs, they're everywhere. For a couple of months before brothels reopen, that's more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
And here's the kicker. Say I'm a boss of a licensed premise. What's stopping me from picking up a new joint that doesn't have a license, setup a "popup" massage parlour and bring all my girls there? Just because I have a licensed premise doesn't mean I have to only rely on that to make a living. The only thing they have to deal with is getting busted by undercover council guys. In this regard, I am still trying to figure out if the pandemic would impact on the councils' ability to hire undercover investigators for that sort of thing.

with the amount of COVID going around they prob are avoiding places lol

Hopefully most will be open on 11/10 at 70%

rooter
01-10-2021, 03:00 PM
I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and massage parlours with brothel license to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.

As much as I would like to claim to be psychic, today's announcement wasn't quite what I had in mind :)
But anyway lets move on ...
The three contenders for the new Premier are Stokes, Ayres and Perrottet.
As far as the implications for punting go, Ayres is moderate left and Perrottet is moderate right, but both are pro-business and been encouraging Gladys to open up the economy ASAP, so either one is good news for punters.
The new Premier will most likely be Perrottet, with Ayres still having a decent outside chance, so either way good news for punters, and shops opening up soon.

suka02
01-10-2021, 03:16 PM
The premier Glady just resigned.. who will be our next premier?

Carissawhore
01-10-2021, 03:30 PM
The premier Glady just resigned.. who will be our next premier?
In my opinion Gladys did good job from day one, she was open and upfront about everything, fingers crossed they appoint premier who is for people. If you are following this forum Gladys, you know we loved you.

bigmansam
01-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Perrottet with him to continue to be Treasurer until the next election which I think is scheduled for sometime next year?

kingwally
01-10-2021, 04:06 PM
As much as I would like to claim to be psychic, today's announcement wasn't quite what I had in mind :)
But anyway lets move on ...
The three contenders for the new Premier are Stokes, Ayres and Perrottet.
As far as the implications for punting go, Ayres is moderate left and Perrottet is moderate right, but both are pro-business and been encouraging Gladys to open up the economy ASAP, so either one is good news for punters.
Stokes is from the right wing happy clappy Christian faction so he would not be good news for punters, but luckily he doesn't have much chance of winning.
The new Premier will most likely be Perrottet, with Ayres still having a decent outside chance, so either way good news for punters, and shops opening up soon.
Agree, Dom Perrotet is a lovely guy, Ayres is an arrogant little cunt but very ambitious. Anyone one who would fuck Marise Payne has serious mental issues, so Ayres is in that category. I think Gladys has done a pretty good job in very trying circumstances.

tpol
01-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Agree, Dom Perrotet is a lovely guy, Ayres is an arrogant little cunt but very ambitious. Anyone one who would fuck Marise Payne has serious mental issues, so Ayres is in that category. I think Gladys has done a pretty good job in very trying circumstances.

Probably half the forum members then have mental issues lol

kingwally
01-10-2021, 04:13 PM

Maybe ...but not serious enough to fuck something like Marise Payne.

Fred Flintstone
01-10-2021, 04:24 PM

Half the forum members think that Ada from WeChat is the best root they’ve ever had so I definitely think they’ve got mental issues LOL

tpol
01-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Maybe ...but not serious enough to fuck something like Marise Payne.
I just Google her. She looks like a dyke

GoldfishMan
01-10-2021, 09:15 PM
If Dom Perrottet has been such a good Treasurer and he gets the premier job, who's gonna take over as Treasurer?

sleepy57
02-10-2021, 01:09 PM
I thought this post was about massage shops opening NOT FUKCNIG POLLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awqjoq
02-10-2021, 01:57 PM
Sylvania Asian posted they're reopening Oct 11, reckon a lot will follow

Vader
02-10-2021, 06:00 PM
If Dom Perrottet has been such a good Treasurer and he gets the premier job, who's gonna take over as Treasurer?

Whoever he chooses, but it would be one of his supporters

limbi8888
02-10-2021, 09:00 PM

certainly hope so, i can't wait

onehunglow
02-10-2021, 09:55 PM

Where did they post? Have not seen anything on their website. Should have asked before lockdown in June if they had a WeChat....

northsidelegend
03-10-2021, 06:55 AM
There is no NSW state law requiring a brothel to have a license. There may be council by-laws. So if you are really keen, do some research, call your shop and get your root on!

Awqjoq
03-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Where did they post? Have not seen anything on their website. Should have asked before lockdown in June if they had a WeChat....

Check their page on Google Maps, under Updates. They usually put the roster there too

Awqjoq
03-10-2021, 07:03 PM
Just had an email from Service NSW. Listed under reopening at 80%, estimated to be 25th October:

--
Intimate services (including strip clubs, sex on premises and sex services) reopen with density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
--

Confirmation that intimate services means brothels and they'll be reopening at 80%. Massage parlours opening at 70% which will be October 11

All roadmap details here
https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions

rooter
03-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Just had an email from Service NSW. Listed under reopening at 80%, estimated to be 25th October:

--
Intimate services (including strip clubs, sex on premises and sex services) reopen with density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
--

Confirmation that intimate services means brothels and they'll be reopening at 80%. Massage parlours opening at 70% which will be October 11

All roadmap details here

Good News!!!
The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
And then will open to the whole population from December 1.

extra67
03-10-2021, 11:05 PM
So who is checking in with the Service NsW QR code ? [emoji848]

Climax598
03-10-2021, 11:52 PM

Not me. Can't be found out. Secret mission. Undercover. Hope my regular shop don't have to sign me in.

1inchguy
04-10-2021, 12:18 AM

I checked-in in the past. No issues, especially single :miao:

panting
04-10-2021, 12:40 AM
Good News!!!
The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
And then will open to the whole population from December 1.

--
--

All roadmap details here

Very good news!
Thanks for the information. Just received the same email from service nsw.

BlackToad
04-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Summerville expect to be open 11 October. From their website:

We expect to be open for business from 10am on Monday 11 October for massage only, and only for customers who are double vaccinated.

Note - massage only, so don’t get any ideas.

Travelmate
04-10-2021, 01:33 AM
Summerville expect to be open 11 October. From their website:

Note - massage only, so don’t get any ideas.

Please note: PURE massage only

Niceguy11
04-10-2021, 08:01 AM
Well it says on the website that on premises sex services will be allowed once we hit 80%

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2021, 08:09 AM
There is no NSW state law requiring a brothel to have a license. There may be council by-laws. So if you are really keen, do some research, call your shop and get your root on!

It’s not a brothel license. It’s called a DA, Development Approval - issued by the local council.

suka02
04-10-2021, 01:55 PM
How can the council tell if it’s RnT or legit massage? or are those just in the. same line?

tpol
04-10-2021, 02:05 PM
How can the council tell if it’s RnT or legit massage? or are those just in the. same line? they hire those detectives to seek services then raid them. But really do they care? I doubt it. They only care if someone complains

rooter
04-10-2021, 02:07 PM
How can the council tell if it’s RnT or legit massage? or are those just in the. same line?

Anyone can open up a massage shop. You just rent a shop, put up some partitions, hire some girls and you are in business.
Technically and officially and as far as the Council is concerned you are providing massages and that's it.
They don't know for sure what goes on and most of the time they don't care.
Sometimes a keen Christian Councilor or a neighbour complains and so the Council maybe will investigate.
But it is very hard to prove there is HJs or BJs or sex going on behind the curtains.
If the council is super keen they start surveillance, and hire a private investigator to go in undercover.
But this is very expensive, time consuming, and there is still no guarantee of a successful prosecution.
And even if they successfully prosecute the owner, it's just a fine, and the owner just opens another shop, maybe in a different LGA, or if necessary under a clean relative's name.
So basically HJs, sometimes BJs, and sometimes sex will keep going on in shops that are officially and technically just massage shops.
Brothels and massage places that are registered as brothels (eg Misty's, 227 Broadway, Midas) are different. They have Council approval for providing sexual services

tpol
04-10-2021, 02:12 PM
Yep.its the dobbers that causes action. Otherwise they are lazy as

GoldfishMan
07-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Anyone can open up a massage shop. You just rent a shop, put up some partitions, hire some girls and you are in business.
Technically and officially and as far as the Council is concerned you are providing massages and that's it.
They don't know for sure what goes on and most of the time they don't care.
Sometimes a keen Christian Councilor or a neighbour complains and so the Council maybe will investigate.
But it is very hard to prove there is HJs or BJs or sex going on behind the curtains.
If the council is super keen they start surveillance, and hire a private investigator to go in undercover.
But this is very expensive, time consuming, and there is still no guarantee of a successful prosecution.
And even if they successfully prosecute the owner, it's just a fine, and the owner just opens another shop, maybe in a different LGA, or if necessary under a clean relative's name.
So basically HJs, sometimes BJs, and sometimes sex will keep going on in shops that are officially and technically just massage shops.
Brothels and massage places that are registered as brothels (eg Misty's, 227 Broadway, Midas) are different. They have Council approval for providing sexual services
It is almost impossible to police. The only way to be caught is to be really really stupid about it.

Say I go for a massage and end up getting it on with my masseuse right there on the table. Does that mean the shop and girls "offer sexual services"? No, it only means me and my masseuse had the hots for each other and we made sweet love immediately. Or she really liked me and wanted to give me a handjob.
It's the same as me and my secretary getting it on in my office.

Heck, even if I tipped her $100 bucks after the act, they would still not be able to pin anything on the girl or the shop. I can just say I'm gifting my new fling some money so she can buy something nice for herself.

The only way to be caught is when the shop or girl openly advertises the services with a price list and it is 100% clear that the money changing hands is for that "something". If they don't use undercover inspectors, all the above would need to be in "print" form... Eg. Website, printed price list in front of the shop, a receipt for the transaction, etc.

DireStraits
07-10-2021, 10:03 AM
It is almost impossible to police. The only way to be caught is to be really really stupid about it.

Say I go for a massage and end up getting it on with my masseuse right there on the table. Does that mean the shop and girls "offer sexual services"? No, it only means me and my masseuse had the hots for each other and we made sweet love immediately. Or she really liked me and wanted to give me a handjob.
It's the same as me and my secretary getting it on in my office.

Heck, even if I tipped her $100 bucks after the act, they would still not be able to pin anything on the girl or the shop. I can just say I'm gifting my new fling some money so she can buy something nice for herself.

The only way to be caught is when the shop or girl openly advertises the services with a price list and it is 100% clear that the money changing hands is for that "something". If they don't use undercover inspectors, all the above would need to be in "print" form... Eg. Website, printed price list in front of the shop, a receipt for the transaction, etc.

Nailed it. Also, reading between the lines of some of the posts in this forum, it’s evident that there’s a small minority of guys here with vested interests (I won’t name any names, for you know who you are ;-) ) who really wish this didn’t happen in massage parlours but are powerless to do anything about it.

tpol
07-10-2021, 10:17 AM
That doesn't make sense. We're all punters,I assume that's why we're here, so why wont we want rnt?

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2021, 11:17 AM
It’s official: NSW has reached the 70% freedom line so massage parlour reopens on 11 Oct

At 80%, sex services can re-open.

Awqjoq
07-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Considering I wasn't expecting anything to reopen til after Christmas, this is awesome

Ease
07-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Yep - lots of WeChat chatter from the R&T joints starting up 👍👍

Awqjoq
07-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Understand shops needing proof of vaccination. But will they need you to scan QR or can you write your details on a paper register?

MisterWhippy
07-10-2021, 12:28 PM
It is almost impossible to police.
If they don't use undercover inspectors, ...

Well that's exactly what the councils do: hire private investigators who are willing to testify in court that they received sexual services in an unlicensed shop. (Obviously not many private eyes are willing to do it, but there are some who will.)

The real barrier is the cost and complexity of litigation vs the ease with which a shop can simply close its doors and start up again elsewhere. Is it worth it for the council to spend hundreds of thousands of ratepayer $$$ & months closing a shop when it's going to whack-a-mole up somewhere else the next week?

warwick1
07-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Understand shops needing proof of vaccination. But will they need you to scan QR or can you write your details on a paper register?

Hopefully they do the right thing and take proof of vacc and scan, paper register you can write any bs.......

GoldfishMan
07-10-2021, 12:37 PM
Well that's exactly what the councils do: hire private investigators who are willing to testify in court that they received sexual services in an unlicensed shop. (Obviously not many private eyes are willing to do it, but there are some who will.)

The real barrier is the cost and complexity of litigation vs the ease with which a shop can simply close its doors and start up again elsewhere. Is it worth it for the council to spend hundreds of thousands of ratepayer $$$ & months closing a shop when it's going to whack-a-mole up somewhere else the next week?
That's the thing. A wise owner would simply allow the HE to be offered to regulars only. If you're new to the shop, you will not get anything, at least during this period of "massage only". Doing this would pretty much eliminate any risk of getting caught.

studsg
07-10-2021, 12:37 PM

When councils do that, it's not about the costs. It's about calming some of the members of the community who has obviously lodged a case of unhappiness, whether it's someone living nearby or some disgruntled punter. The last thing they want is escalation of the case to the MP who has to step in to pacify their community.

Sure, shops can switch around, but until the complaints die down, the "heightened enforcement" and prying eyes will be around.

So let's go about our business with as little fanfare as possible is my 2 cents

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2021, 11:21 PM
Just another point on the QR code, I believe it works both ways.

In this forum I think punters are generally concerned about after checking in with the QR code at the shop, if any other checked in visitors tested positive then the contact tracers will be calling on to you.

On the other hand, if you are tested positive, not from the shop but from any other sources then the contact tracers will also be able to list all the venues you have visited and seem problem you will face with your family for explanation or end of marriage?

Let’s be very careful out there.

DireStraits
07-10-2021, 11:31 PM
Just another point on the QR code, I believe it works both ways.

In this forum I think punters are generally concerned about after checking in with the QR code at the shop, if any other checked in visitors tested positive then the contact tracers will be calling on to you.

On the other hand, if you are tested positive, not from the shop but from any other sources then the contact tracers will also be able to list all the venues you have visited and seem problem you will face with your family for explanation or end of marriage?

Let’s be very careful out there.

I couldn’t agree more with this! Let the big head do the thinking here… As much as I want that relief after all these months, I know I won’t be rushing.

itouch
08-10-2021, 12:44 AM
My regular WL from western suburbs told me that she starts working next week. The boss asked her to. Wouldn’t it be risking getting caught by the cops? I know FS can only open when 80% vaxxed which estimated on 18 Oct then open on 25 Oct.

MisterWhippy
08-10-2021, 07:53 AM

Do you think any of that is actually going to happen?

Our contact tracers are already overwhelmed. Once we reopen, cases will spike and it will become impossible to trace infections through all the venues. The whole of Sydney is going to be a close-contact site.

tpol
08-10-2021, 08:21 AM
But again it will say u went for a massage...woopie do

Lots of women young and old goes for massages

It doesn't have in brackets rub and tug

U guys imagine too much

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2021, 10:47 AM
But again it will say u went for a massage...woopie do

Lots of women young and old goes for massages

It doesn't have in brackets rub and tug

U guys imagine too much

The problem is, Pre Covid, I regularly go to my local shopping centre for a legit massage while my Mrs would come along and get a foot massage. And get a rebate from Medibank . How do I explain any other massage activities where she wasn’t aware of ?

surething91
08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
It's not only the contact tracing I'm worried about. What about a database leak? I'm sure you all heard about the Twitch leak. And seeing how messy is the process to get this proof of vaccination I wouldn't be so sure the Service NSW servers are more secure.

It's a bit different but what about Facebook being down for a few hours?

Overall I don't think we should blindly trust the security of the new technologies. I'm not saying we shouldn't use them but just be aware.

tpol
08-10-2021, 02:19 PM
The problem is, Pre Covid, I regularly go to my local shopping centre for a legit massage while my Mrs would come along and get a foot massage. And get a rebate from Medibank . How do I explain any other massage activities where she wasn’t aware of ?
Just say a friend recommended me so I wanted to try it before going together

Climax598
08-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Do you think any of that is actually going to happen?

Our contact tracers are already overwhelmed. Once we reopen, cases will spike and it will become impossible to trace infections through all the venues. The whole of Sydney is going to be a close-contact site.
I don't care about the close contact site like shopping centre, supermarket or cafe but massage parlour or brothel are no no.

tpol
08-10-2021, 05:03 PM
Ah lung gor,

So just curious, does your wife choose your phone or r u worried about getting an sms that you're a close contact?

tpol
08-10-2021, 05:05 PM
And for those who won't check in or use fake ids, if it happens that it is u who is the spreader, you're gonna let the girls and their subsequent clients catch it ?

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Ah lung gor,

So just curious, does your wife choose your phone or r u worried about getting an sms that you're a close contact?

Not sure what you meant by choose my phone ?

But definitely yes, can’t explain what was I doing in a massage shop ?

tpol
09-10-2021, 02:46 AM
Not sure what you meant by choose my phone ?

But definitely yes, can’t explain what was I doing in a massage shop ?
I meant check your phone

Johnisfun1969
09-10-2021, 06:44 AM
I think after we reach 80% they will drop the QR code’s and checking in.

Climax598
09-10-2021, 09:28 AM
I think after we reach 80% they will drop the QR code’s and checking in.
The full open up is 1 Dec so maybe during that time not QR codes. The new guy haven't say anything yet about QR things may change.

JohnJ
09-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Will showing vax proof mean also confirming your ID? Can't imagine many willing to do that.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2021, 07:36 AM
I meant check your phone

She doesn’t. Not in front of me anyway but you never know, we know each other’s log in code of course. No secret in my phone that’s for sure.

tpol
10-10-2021, 10:38 AM
She doesn’t. Not in front of me anyway but you never know, we know each other’s log in code of course. No secret in my phone that’s for sure.

How do you surf this site? And the this is what rnt is all about thread?

GoldfishMan
10-10-2021, 11:04 AM
How do you surf this site? And the this is what rnt is all about thread?
Have you ever been married or ever had a defacto/live-in partner? If you answer no to both, forget about it, it's impossible for you to comprehend the situation for a lot of people who are in that situation.

helloboudoir_
10-10-2021, 11:55 AM
So we're saying open from tomorrow? :O