PDA

View Full Version : Question Text or call a booking?

Mikey91
28-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Wanted to try out a place but need to contact them. Really pathetic question that either way won't probably change much but just curious if people generally call or text for a session? Call to hear what you're going into? Text to give them time? Paranoia about a place getting busted in the future and phone logs or texts checked? Pft not even sure.

Then again could just wait outside a premise haha.

BrisbanePunter
29-08-2021, 05:15 PM
I always book even if its my first time there. Girl feels better that joe random walk-in.

Use a burner phone number

If you are worried about busts then please go to a legal brothel. You can ring them.

4FoW2
29-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Wanted to try out a place but need to contact them. Really pathetic question that either way won't probably change much but just curious if people generally call or text for a session? Call to hear what you're going into? Text to give them time? Paranoia about a place getting busted in the future and phone logs or texts checked? Pft not even sure.
Then again could just wait outside a premise haha.
Point 1 Drop ins you get what's available or maybe everyone busy, text or ring to get who you want, when you want. This "activity" is no place for paranoid ppl - it will do your head in - besides aren't you just ringing up for a massage? No law against that.
Point 2 Delete your texts / phone calls once you have made your booking.

4Fow2

BrisbanePunter
30-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Point 2 Delete your texts / phone calls once you have made your booking.
4Fow2
I think the OP was paranoid about the shops that retain the messages. I know one venue that must have my details saved. Their replies are contextual even when I haven't been in contact for a few weeks. They know my favourite masseuse and even play me a little telling me she's not available that day and then 5 minutes later text with a big smile to say she's actually available.

blacksugar
30-08-2021, 09:53 AM
I think the OP was paranoid about the shops that retain the messages. I know one venue that must have my details saved. Their replies are contextual even when I haven't been in contact for a few weeks. They know my favourite masseuse and even play me a little telling me she's not available that day and then 5 minutes later text with a big smile to say she's actually available.

I think the masseuse is in love with you

StiffCompetition
30-08-2021, 12:44 PM
I doubt that. Probably just aware of the business opportunity :miao:

BrisbanePunter
30-08-2021, 02:40 PM
I think the masseuse is in love with you

I have the face of a smashed crab. ain't no sweet 28 year old asian honey going to love this face. they do love my wallet though. it's all business

ecchi.gaijin
30-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Regardless of whether you text or call, if you are asking what extras they do on the phone, you're an absolute fucking dickhead!!!!

rockbreaker
01-09-2021, 11:52 PM
I always prefer calling