PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Beautiful Yuna

Aardvark2021
11-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Feeling a bit stressed tonight so decided on a late night visit to n5m. Glad i did, as 45min with Yuna left me feeling great.

Yuna is exactly like her picture except her hair that delicately covered her wonderful little Bs was actually lighter blond tint. I was already in the shower when Yuna entered the room. She joined me for a quick rub down, tickle a bit of banter. No problems with English with Yuna she was very easy to talk to.

I loved my play time taking in her exquisite tight body, spending a good part dedicated to her little bum and arched back, just wow. Her bj was a little too soft but with her now positioned above I could have spent my whole time sampling her wares. Neatly trimmed to very short landing strip.

But time was running short so over for some mission and doggy. Regret not leaving time for cowgirl. But my mind was elsewhere. I had to go back to 69 to finish off. I don’t usual ask for CIM but she was sending me wild by now. All I can say is wow again.

Marrickvill_5
31-03-2022, 12:00 PM
Yuna working today, Add our new WeChat for booking
Wechat ID: no5_2021
https://no5marrickville.com/media/uploads/WeChat_Image_20210526174646.jpg

roddar633
02-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Recall I had a great session with someone called Yuna sometimes back. Made a booking thinking of having a good time but ended up meeting this girl; definitely not the 'Yuna' I met last time. Perhaps I have mistaken the name. But this girl is certainly at mature age; I would say late 30s and poor service. Disappointed session.