PDA

View Full Version : General talk Faux Pas

Raybo
05-04-2021, 01:14 AM
Ever made a mistaken comment that was punting related? I did today. When choosing the Massaman Curry I asked for the Mamasan Curry...

Kowabunga
05-04-2021, 09:08 AM
How hot was it?

Koolpunt
05-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Mistaken moment: usually when asked "have you been here before?", you assume its the infamous ML type of joint. Went full birthday suit and was confronted about it by the manager. Told not to return.. rip

Raybo
06-04-2021, 04:28 AM
How hot was it?

lol, it was mild and sweet.

harrycd
06-04-2021, 03:55 PM
I often find myself giggling when certain acronyms show up in a different context.

I do have a coworker who is trying to take me to a shop as he thinks I never visit. Bit too far gone to come clean. Though it would be funny if we end up going to 42 or Ginza and I pop out a VIP card.

the_boss_king
06-04-2021, 04:40 PM
Ever made a mistaken comment that was punting related? I did today. When choosing the Massaman Curry I asked for the Mamasan Curry...

I done this a few times, and my gf is Thai ahahahhaahhaha

yowser
06-04-2021, 08:23 PM
When people talk about airlines being “full service” I think of something else

Pocketsss
14-04-2021, 01:11 PM
Mistaken moment: usually when asked "have you been here before?", you assume its the infamous ML type of joint. Went full birthday suit and was confronted about it by the manager. Told not to return.. rip

Lol that's uncomfortable.

Markin
14-04-2021, 01:20 PM

that's not very professional of them. some legit massage places work with fully nude clients, use a towel for modesty.

they could have politely asked you to put underwear on.

BadDog1980
21-04-2021, 11:01 PM
Mine's acronym related.... CIP in punting is Cum in Pussy.... At my work its Cleaning in Process. I just couldn't stop laughing when I first found out reading about CIP definition in adult context. At work when the hot female co-worker says ... CIP is coming up shortly... I have a little evil laugh to myself. Yes...I wanna come in you sexy... Hahahaha....