PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Julia - Service orientated

Aussieguyinsf
23-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Feeling the need to asked Tiffany who was available. Got hooked up with Julia. I’d say she’s at least mid 40s (no age listed) big breasted and Milfy if that’s your thing. There’s more younger and beautiful girls at Renwick but I’m in the room and it’s too late to turn back. She asks me how many times I want to cum and I say two. I think Tiffany must have tipped her off that I had three shots with Emma last time! She starts a gentle massage then prostrate, dildo up butt, and shot one erupts. Nice enough technique - no complaints. Then nice deep massage. She’s strong and this where she makes up for looks and age. For the final shot I go Spanish - unassisted by hands and spill a load on her tits. I ask to take a shower and she says no, more massage. Ok, I ask her to do my shoulders and again a nice knot breaking rub. I look at the clock and notice she’s gone overtime. Again, I think it was Tiffany saying take good care of this guy. On the way to the shower I run into this beautiful young girl. I ask her name - Myra. On the way out they both say goodbye and I lock eyes with Myra. Next time Myra for sure. But can’t fault Julia’s service.

james912
23-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Nice review. Is she Chinese or other nationality? Cant seem to find her pictures on their website.

Aussieguyinsf
23-03-2021, 08:38 PM
Nice review. Is she Chinese or other nationality? Cant seem to find her pictures on their website.

Chinese for sure

james912
24-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Chinese for sure

Cheers mate. I am big fan of big tits

ladyau
30-03-2021, 12:12 PM
thanks Aussieguyinsf good review.looking forward see you soon

Aussieguyinsf
03-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Julia is as described and I stand by my review.