PDA

View Full Version : General talk Scars for life - memorable erotic moments

Asianlust
17-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Dont know if this has been covered but its probly buried somewhere on the site...which reminds me (lets begin)

(HK) Kylie Eastwood private sitting on my face in reverse. Had my tounge deep in her and shes pushing back on me. Suffocating - my nose on her butt. "Loved it".

Layered memories with (T) Nikki at Kelly's Fivedock. Her on her back and controlling the pace as she vibrates herself with her pink toy. Always tells me to go slow so she can cum. And if you dont cum too she's utterly disapointed. "Always love her".

(C) Jasmine not available now fr Kelly's Fivedock. I bruised more than her ego. At first she would sit on the bed looking like shes queen. And after a visit she had a look of fear and respect in her eye. Couldnt help it boys - had to ram her in doggy. Left her rolling around on bed saying pain. I thought she was putting it on. She then sat up and started slapping the mattress. 2nd time she hopped off and lay face down composing herself. Finished with a hand job that time. Her but was magnificent. "I long for her".

(C) Diamond, another lost gem fr Kelly's. Seeing her laugh everytime I came. Her telling me things like the girls talk about you while slamming her fist in her palm repeatedly. "Miss her thoroughly".

Kissing (I) Ariana fr 42gladesville. She really gets into it. All that face grabbing by a smoking hot Indian young lady. "Will be back for you baby".

Some Korean 20yo babe at Rhodes. She might have had arm pit hair and bo but when she went from missionary to doggy cum ran down her thigh. I'll never forget it leaving her. I thought the dom had broke. But on inspection it was all good and I was still hard. "Nothing more to say about nameless (K) girl".

(K) Lily private Wentworth point. First time with this nympho caught me off guard. Watching as she sprung to life, going position to position and just keeping up with her labido. What a girl. And how smooth her pussy is on the tounge. Never come close to anything else Ive licked. "But those eyebrows".

(C) Lala - left Kelly's ages ago. She started a popping candy trend there which has since died. She'd pretend to roll up her sleeves and say this is going to be her best service. The one that remains in mind is when she wore her office looking spectacles. What a sight her blowing me like the wolf of wallstreet. "Open those borders Mr Prime minister".

Heres a bad thought: At 227 Nth Starthfield a young hottie had not washed down there. I touched her with my hand and smelt it. The damn smell stuck in my nose and to my fingers for a whole day. "Would you like parmesan sir? (extra!)"

Some hot asian chick fr Rhodes private. Think she named herself Angela. Watching her finish me off with a great hj and her saying "I got you" on blowing and us having a laugh. Wish she was still around. Only visted once. "Contact me girl if you stray by this thread".

Orange 57george st - long gone. This was many years ago. First time I gave a girl an orgasm. She was panting. I thought she was having an asthma attack. "Best thing Ive ever seen".

...Im sure theres more in my brain but this might start an interesting feed line. I need to read others memories in order to scour mine. Call this the minority report - heads connected to aus99 forum. Might bring a few new ideas / tricks to put up your sleeve. Or consider this like the matrix.
"Tank"
"Yes punter"
"I need a download on how to cure Japanese shyness"
"Where are you punter"
"Well shes on the edge"
"Ok Im uploading all JAV for you punter"
"Where to now"
"Is she wearing a fringe or blonde hair punter"
"I cant remember her face is burried in the pillow"
"Focus punter - you need to stand her up and put the lights on and drag her to the bathroom mirror"
"But the toilets in there"
"Remember your training punter. Now wrap those legs around you. One step at a time. Dont look away as she covers her face. Slap that cute but and thrust if she tries to open her eyes. Drop her on the sink".
"What now? what now?...wait Im recieving something."
"Yes punter its from star wars"
"This look like Japanese metaphysics, when the gods pull out the sword from the sea and the molten metal drops to form the islands of Japan"
"Yes punter you are a steam train and the clitorus wisperer"
"Thats it Im going back in"
"Then thrust punter, squeeze those cheeks, dont let her bite through her bottom lip, demand she cum with you, push her hard against the wall"
"Im going for gold...oh well Im done" and she's got cream on her face.
Sort of got off track here fellas. Hope it was a laugh.

Scanlan
18-03-2021, 11:24 PM
If you trying to cut somebody.
Cut vertically.
They can't cut stitch you up.