PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville YesYes to Nana

asahi
17-03-2021, 11:38 AM
So last Friday I was chilling out in the inner west when I curiosity got the better of me with the pictures from N5M of the new girls Nana.

Shot them a message to see if she was available just after lunch and had a 1 hour diamond booking made.

First impressions on Nana when she walked in the room - fucking gorgeous. Beautiful face. Nice tight petite body. SHe was wearing the sexy school girls uniform when she walked in. I was in the shower when she entered and buy the time she had undressed and joined me I was already rock hard. Much to her surprise and delight.

Her English isn't that great. Her first words were "Very big and she washed my little bro and then me. She was thorough in the shower and covered me with soap and washed me off but not a time waster. That cute little smile and beautiful face looking up at me every once in a while reinforced the fact she was such a sexy cutey.

Once I was clean and rinsed off she got down on her knees and started with a BBBJ. She very skilled and takes a slow and steady aprroach. Given her small size I was surprised how far she could fit me down her throat.

We eventually moved onto the bed where she started with a cat bath and paid particular attention to my nipples. SHe really knows how to use her tongue. The feeling of those tiny B cups brushng against my skin was also such a turn on.

She went downtown for some more BBBJ but I decided to take some control and we moved into cowgirl. She took her time fitting my in and I didn't want to rush her. Eventually she settled and slowly increased the tempo as she rode on top of me.

She really is tight and watching her bounce up and down was a sight to see.

We moved into doggy style so I could pound her from behind. He moans and cries got loader and louder as I got deep and I could. She can really take a dick.

As I came close to cumming I indicated to her to CIM. This is where she really excelled. She pounded my bro with her mouth. Keeping up the rythm on my as I worked myself up to an explosive ending in her mouth.

I tried to talk a bit but her english is passable so she mostly smiled.

She got a sexy body. Beautiful face.

Highly recommened. 8/10

Sharphorse
17-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Wow she sounds great. I’ve seen her pics on the website and on her roster and sounded good like my type. Will have to check her out next time I see her working

ConservativeGamer
03-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Priority no1 for me with any punt is the BBBJ. If I see any review with a below average BBBJ I tend to avoid the girl.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Marrickvill_5
01-05-2021, 06:09 PM
https://no5marrickville.com/media/uploads/a1615633513049.jpg
Nana is on roster today !

Niceguy11
01-05-2021, 09:06 PM
She looks beautiful. Will have to come and visit soon :slobber:

Riff888
01-05-2021, 09:25 PM
She looks beautiful. Will have to come and visit soon :slobber:Just did my own review, you would love her bro.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk