Date of Visit : Dec 2020
Address: 380 Sussex Street Sydney NSW
Tel:
☎️
Wechat: tokyostudiosyd

Business Hours : 10am- 8pm
$50 for 30 mins
$70 for 60 mins

Size/shape : 158cm, Size 8, Japanese/English Natural C cup, meaty butt with curvy body
Service Provided: Sensual massage, NHJ( :question:complex extras)
Nationality: Japanese
Value for money/recommend: No YMMV

My experience/comments :
Ticked off one of my bucket list by visiting this shop. Confirmation received as allowed 15 minutes additional due to parking problems. Got a spot after 5 minutes wandering around Haymarket...

Rushed to the shop, 380 Sussex st. Roof top level, greeted by Mariko as easily recognisable from WeChat photos. Small shop, 7 small rooms.:miao:.. with wash basins, chair and massage table, rostered 3-4 girls all Japanese, 1 shower room, environment looks Japanese style and tidy.

After shower, Mariko came in, paid her $70 for the hour massage and ask her any extras....Mariko replied in good English, nude $50, HJ $20, B2B $20, touching $$, watching $$,...No BJ No FS. A bit complexity, just laid back, let her startup her massage routines. Massage is ok and we chatted a lot, Mariko has been to Sydney 10 months and looking for another extension of her visa, worked as a nurse in Japan, average looks, very confident personality because disrobed after 5 minutes massage and asked me to help help unhooked her bra.:miao:..took this opportunity for hello hug, natural C cups, soft skin, meaty bum, pussy slide, nice height .:love:..good play for awhile and back to massage.

Turned over signal, she put some oil and start tugging, wtf...I requested hugging and she obliged then driving her to lay on the table..:smile:..using master Woods method.:cool2:...good play...nice Japanese pubic hair style tidy trimmed, slippery wet pussy, smell fishy not allowing daty but FIV for awhile til stopped. Tight pussy, good play but lacking chemistry and no expression.:anger:.. not even FOAM.

As usual, planned not to cum as prepared for weekend punt, while sitting on the table, Mariko came for hugging, she put Les to her thighs, started punting pussy slides as her lubricant wet Les, stimulated my beast desires:burn:, grabbed her bum and started punting pussy slides while her hands wrapped my shoulders with thighs closed. Released my load on her thighs, Les was wet from the mixture of Mariko’s lubrications and my load.

Cleaned up, Mariko went out and came back with hot towel as I was a bit lazy to the shower room. Tips her 2 pineapples, she was very happy, gave a goodbye hug, sent me out and kiss on my cheek. I have to rushed back to my car as paid 90 minutes parking.

the1hkdude
11-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Really want to visit this place. Contacted them multiple times but the reception said that they are not opening

Leslie75
11-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Really want to visit this place. Contacted them multiple times but the reception said that they are not opening
Probably because of Lunar New Year as many Asian backgrounds celebrate this festival, this shop 100% Japanese with complicity charging.
Advise to visit after 6 pm as more street parking at Sussex street

pocketrocket88
13-02-2021, 06:20 AM
...this shop 100% Japanese with complicity charging...

Indeed...I was totally confused with the options available after my visit.

Leslie75
13-02-2021, 10:43 AM
Indeed...I was totally confused with the options available after my visit.
Thanks mate for verifying the complicity of charging.
No doubt atmosphere very Japanese and clean.
The downsides with parking and talking about the extras charging instead of enjoying the session.

Drmartens
12-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Saw wechat they are back in business
Seems like photos are real for those taken in the shop