PDA

View Full Version : Other Jasmine @ Kingsford Bodytone - Cute Indian Girl with Natural DD's

rocky_chen85
05-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Person's Name : Jasmine

Establishment : Kingsford Bodytone

Date of Visit :16th Jan 21

Hours of Business : 10 am to 7pm

Rates : $140 for 1 Hour

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Services Provided : Sensual Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes !!!

My experience/comments : wanted to try Jasmine after reading a few reviews about her. I made the booking for 1 hour over phone.
I reached there & was waiting in a nice big room with shower. Jasmine comes in wearing a sexy lingerie which could barely fit her big natural DD's.
she looked so cute young & tiny. I have never seen a tiny girl with such big natural boobs !!! I was so thrilled to start the session , i requested her to keep part 1 as short as possible. I initially thought she would be little shy - boy i was totally wrong !!! i had the most the amazing GFE with her. I dont want to go into all the details but she is a little freak once the clothes come off - there were some extras on offer ( but it really depends how you treat her ) . To summarise I had the most amazing time with her.

crazyhorse13
07-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Nice review. I just wish this establishment had a back door entry. the new light rail stop is literally in front of the door!!!

Spanishseeker
08-02-2021, 03:05 PM
I can’t find a wechat?

surething91
08-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the review! From their website she is size 6: natural DD's for a small girl with size 6?! What a dream man!

rocky_chen85
12-02-2021, 04:07 AM
They don't have wechat

Donn
14-02-2021, 06:52 AM
Jasmine has a stunning, big natural boobed slim body and has big cream your pants eyes; petite, charming, and highly recommended.
Service is excellent. I can't imagine she'll be around for that long. Indulge yourself.

Shogunsan
14-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Whao. Sounds worth a visit just to see natural DDs and slim body

smoothlydoesit
13-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Is jasmine still around?

hornedbeast
13-02-2022, 02:38 PM
Has this place improved? Was a dilapidated dump 20 years ago with threadbare carpets, peeling paint and curtains that were once white but now brown. Air conditioning was one of those dodgy portable ones with an air pipe jammed in the window.

Kennyg912
13-02-2022, 04:13 PM
Has this place improved? Was a dilapidated dump 20 years ago with threadbare carpets, peeling paint and curtains that were once white but now brown. Air conditioning was one of those dodgy portable ones with an air pipe jammed in the window.
Thanks bro if shop’s conditions.
It happened to me drove long way to visit one of the most consistently advertising their shop. I didn’t stop to walk in but instead U turned and never go back.

AGS1980
14-02-2022, 05:38 AM
Is jasmine still around?

Jasmine was an amazing ML to see, she left the shop a while ago unfortunately. She was listed on E&B doing private incall but was asking too much IMO. Nonetheless she was a stunner with great assets.

Turtle28
03-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Jasmine was an amazing ML to see, she left the shop a while ago unfortunately. She was listed on E&B doing private incall but was asking too much IMO. Nonetheless she was a stunner with great assets.

Jasmine is back at Bodytone….