Date of Visit : 22/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : OK face, curvy figure (slightly cuddly), B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : An OK session but I don't think she's not one of Yoko's best

My experience/comments : A third visit to Yoko’s this week, again to see another of her new ladies.

Was met by Yoko, shown into the room, paid and was soon joined by Pink.

She is OK looking and was wearing a short black dress with pink trimmings. She was immediately friendly, giving me a passionate kiss.

After I’d showered and dried I stood by the bed. Pink had stripped (curvy, slightly cuddly figure, B-cups with large nipples and fully shaved) and she squatted in front of me and started sucking me.

Onto the bed and she sucked me some more. It was a decent BBBJ – nice eye-contact and good hand-action but it was slightly toothy at times. She also stopped from time to time to lick my balls and perineum (but didn’t quite get round to rimming me).

Pink then moved up we kissed some more before she presented a nipple for me to suck on (which she seemed to enjoy) while I fingered her pussy.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY and she got quite loud – it sounded like she came twice. No FIV was permitted.

I lay down for some more BJ before asking her to get a condom. She said I could later cum in her mouth but I didn’t get that far.

Pink applied some lube and went to climb aboard for some cowgirl but she was clearly uncomfortable when she tried to squeeze me so she asked that I fuck her. I suggested some doggie and she asked me to be gentle. No FIA was permitted.

I then got her to lie down for some mish and she was getting loud and urging me on so I just saw it through like that.

After Pink had returned from her shower she told me that she was from near Guangzhou, has been here just over a year, works at Yoko’s only on Fridays and in a retail shop other days.

Time was up and I showered, dressed and, with Pink asking me to book her next week, I departed.